Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Filled circle with circular gradient in ruby

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Filled circle with circular gradient in ruby

Postby Spogg » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:44 pm

tester wrote:Spogg, as a moderator - should you interfere at this point? Tricky question, isn't it?

Yes it is tricky I agree. I made a considered judgement that I should say something though.
My aim as a moderator is to help keep this community "safe" for anyone who may care to post. Mostly that comprises deleting spam but on a few occasions stuff happens that I feel may make others uncomfortable, and my benchmark is how it makes me feel in the first instance.

I do hope we can all get on; people have a lot to offer and a lot to learn.

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby ChrisHooker » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:23 pm

What the heck is going on here? [smh]

- Adams code, while being great, was like Greek to me, since I have no understanding of Ruby. Tester, since you then asked how to incorporate that into your own schematic, I assume you are in the same boat.
- Tula's post points out where to read up on how it all works, as provided by the User Manual.
It's because of Tula's post that *I* found the information and step-by-step walk-through to be able to incorporate a gradient into your schematic, such as you desired.
- Instead of you doing the same, you just tell Tula that you don't want his help.
- Due to a recent trend of rudeness such as this, Spogg did what a Mod is supposed to do... Moderate and try to keep this a nice place.
- You snap at Spogg, telling HIM to back off.

What is the motivation behind all this? Do you want help or not?
I could upload a schematic now that gives you want you want, thanks to Tula's assistance, but if you are going to refuse HIS help, then I guess you don't want anyone else's help either, if it is a result of Tula's tips. And quite frankly, why SHOULD we help if this is the attitude that you're going to give back?
ChrisHooker

Postby Spogg » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:44 am

ChrisHooker wrote:- Due to a recent trend of rudeness such as this, Spogg did what a Mod is supposed to do... Moderate and try to keep this a nice place.

Chris, thank you big time for your support here! Much appreciated mate.

Spogg
Spogg

Postby rocknrollkat » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:11 am

[quote="ChrisHooker"]What the heck is going on here? [smh]

"....Due to a recent trend of rudeness such as this...."

"Recent 'trend' in rudeness "?
Excuse me ?
RUDENESS ?
I was told by someone named 'tulamide' that 'Sample and Hold' had NOTHING to do with the topic, I was referred to 'wiki' as the 'authority' and was told to STOP trying to 'help', all I was doing was confusing people.

Let me set the record STRAIGHT.
I checked 'wiki' BEFORE I posted, as well as numerous other sites, just to refresh memory, since I learned about Sample and Hold in the late 1960s. Interestingly enough, 'Wiki' et al agrees with me, Sample and Hold is for data acquisition of all types. I was also TOLD about 'data', once again rudely by tula.
Sample and Hold has been used for all types of data acquisition from space noise, periodic and aperiodic, over YEARS of sampling time, to microsecond sampling in A/D converters.
You can research it for yourself, under "Data Acquisition".
I did.
NASA has been using these techniques LONG before the A/D converter on your soundcard, but I'm the dummy.
Good to know.
No wonder many people view and download my hookups, yet nobody responds, and few people actually post hookups.
People are afraid of getting YELLED at, chastised and otherwise put down by a few 'programmers'.
Now I see why.
I have dropped out of sight, I don't need the abuse.
Too bad it's come o this.

ROXY.

"poof"

gone...................
rocknrollkat

Postby tester » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:24 pm

To moderator: please remove all subentries up to and including the one in which tulamide writes "Flowstone user guide, page 158+ for more information."
Need to take a break? I have something right for you.
Feel free to donate. Thank you for your contribution.
tester

Postby tulamide » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:46 pm

rocknrollkat wrote:
ChrisHooker wrote:What the heck is going on here? [smh]

"....Due to a recent trend of rudeness such as this...."

"Recent 'trend' in rudeness "?
Excuse me ?
RUDENESS ?
I was told by someone named 'tulamide' that 'Sample and Hold' had NOTHING to do with the topic, I was referred to 'wiki' as the 'authority' and was told to STOP trying to 'help', all I was doing was confusing people.

Let me set the record STRAIGHT.
I checked 'wiki' BEFORE I posted, as well as numerous other sites, just to refresh memory, since I learned about Sample and Hold in the late 1960s. Interestingly enough, 'Wiki' et al agrees with me, Sample and Hold is for data acquisition of all types. I was also TOLD about 'data', once again rudely by tula.
Sample and Hold has been used for all types of data acquisition from space noise, periodic and aperiodic, over YEARS of sampling time, to microsecond sampling in A/D converters.
You can research it for yourself, under "Data Acquisition".
I did.
NASA has been using these techniques LONG before the A/D converter on your soundcard, but I'm the dummy.
Good to know.
No wonder many people view and download my hookups, yet nobody responds, and few people actually post hookups.
People are afraid of getting YELLED at, chastised and otherwise put down by a few 'programmers'.
Now I see why.
I have dropped out of sight, I don't need the abuse.
Too bad it's come o this.

ROXY.

"poof"

gone...................

Still playing the victim?

To moderator: please remove all subentries up to and including the one in which tulamide writes "Flowstone user guide, page 158+ for more information."

To moderator: please stop the personal attacks on me up to and including the ones from tester.
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Postby Nubeat7 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:43 pm

@tulamide didn't you know that mr @tester just wants ready to use fsm's when he is asking for something? who cares about reading the manual when you can get ready to use fsm's from others. :roll:
Nubeat7

Postby rocknrollkat » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:17 pm

Still playing the victim?

"Victim" ?
You're a funny guy !
You wouldn't DARE treat people this way in public.
The internet is custom made for people like you.

Run your mouth, beat people up, wreak havoc, "Neener neener !"
"You can't touch me !"

Call me a 'victim' face to face, in public, sonny, you won't believe what happens next.
But over the 'net, guys like you RULE.

Remember when you walked away a few months ago because of all the calamity ?
Then you come back, read us the "Riot" act and there's more calamity ?
Did you ever think that maybe the problem is YOU ?

If you're ever in N.Y.C., look me up, I'm easy to find.
Then you can call me a 'victim to my FACE.
Until then, there are always new people coming onto this site.
Run your game on them.

William L. Palminteri
I'm in the book.
See you then........
rocknrollkat

Postby tulamide » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Nubeat7 wrote:@tulamide didn't you know that mr @tester just wants ready to use fsm's when he is asking for something? who cares about reading the manual when you can get ready to use fsm's from others. :roll:

Ok, that might explain the reaction. I didn't think of it.
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Previous

Return to General