Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

ROXY - In Defense of Myself

For general discussion related FlowStone

ROXY - In Defense of Myself

Postby rocknrollkat » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Hi gang,
Some really nasty things have occurred here in the past few weeks.
A culmination of those events has led to a final post by Spogg, copied and pasted below.
"Final", because Spogg has locked the thread, leaving me unable to defend myself.
Here's the post, and my defense below it.

Postby Spogg » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:23 pm
For those not aware of the history of posts to this topic, this won’t make much sense now, so please ignore!

@Roxy: You need to know that tulamide has been a valuable and valued member of this group for over 4 years, during which time he has genuinely helped me, and many others, and his technical and programming knowledge and capabilities are highly respected. If you need a recent example, take a look at the arpeggiator in Adam’s Viper synth.
If he corrects me, and he has, I’ve come to know for sure that I needed correcting and benefitted from it. That goes for several other regulars here too, like Adam.

If I see even a hint of something like your previous reaction to Adam’s post, where you did in fact “draw first blood” you will be banned. If I have to choose between having you or tulamide contributing here I will choose the one who has offered so much useful and accurate stuff so far.

@tulamide: I hope you will consider joining in again soon.

This topic is now locked and I’ll let BobF know. I’ve deleted quite a few posts before locking so I hope it still hangs together.

Spogg
________________________________________________________________________________________
That's the post, aimed directly at me, ROXY.

To begin with, it seems like tulamide is what I figured, a well respected person here on the forums.
His 'technical' knowledge is praised, fine.
I can assure you that his 'technical' knowledge is not what you think it is, and I have posted several links correcting him, for the benefit of all.
A reference is made about my reaction to Adam's post, where he tore into me for no reason.
I defended myself and now I'm accused of drawing first blood.
Since Spogg has closed the topic and deleted many posts, I stand accused with no proof and no chance to defend myself. (The situation with Adam and myself has resolved itself, by the way.)
Spogg, you seem concerned about my 'reaction' to Adam, but you don't mention tulamide's last post where he reserves the right to use whatever obscene language he wishes, and even accuses you of 'siding' with me, etc.
For the record, I have a copy of his last post, and it is, as you recall, a horrible and hateful post, shamelessly breaking some of the guidelines you posted for us several days ago.
But if tulamide has that much sway around here, so be it.
I'm not leaving, I have many friends here, and I will continue to build projects.
If you think I don't carry much weight, check out my youtube page, play down my 29 music clips and 2 films, then decide for yourself. Here's a handy link to get you there.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEEXiM ... 4XKawFisLg
If you'd like to know more about what I've done in commercial broadcast, read about it here under "MSG MetroLearning Center", where we set the defacto standard for educational call-in television. Not only was I the production designer, but most of the channel's music (Including the Channel I.D.) was composed, arranged, produced by me at my studio, "Studio 'A' Nonlinear".
We had an 11 year run, that's some serious airtime for my music as well !
"Production Designer", by the way, is the same as "Art Director", every creative aspect of the channel was my responsibility.
Here's the link if you're interested.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSG_Metro_Channels
So if you feel the need to embrace tulamide and push me to the curb if I get attacked and defend myself again, so be it.
You're the moderator.
But at least you know that I'm not some rube who fell off the potato truck.
Remember, I get along with everyone here except tulamide, who left once before because of issues like this with other people. (My guess is that somebody else made the 'mistake' of correcting him or otherwise standing up to his abuse.)
Everything was fine until he returned, and the problems started again.
Think about it, maybe it's not me.
Respectfully,

William L. Palminteri, ROXY
rocknrollkat

Re: ROXY - In Defense of Myself

Postby djbrynte » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:26 pm

fact i had problems with tulamide before to but then he ignored me and it worked fine. And then now i think he understand me better. hes a nice guy i think. Its hard some times to understand each other. I think he starts helping and then he understand that this guy dont listen (Like me) then he get pissed off and so on. But when i started to accept him and he did accept me it worked fine. With no problems. So talk to him instead its better.

And talk to spogg to hes also a very nice and kind guy!

There is no need to fight in a forum against each others. If there is post that doesent fit in just ignore each other its way better.

You should not get baned man. I did mistakes to at the start. I was big joke to many people here. then i grown up to. and problems got solved it self.

Btw i tought tulamide was carl from noizefield first but its not :P wonder who he is. Hes some kind of secret person :P
djbrynte

Postby rocknrollkat » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:42 pm

Hi dj,
Thanks for taking the time to write.
Yes, Spogg is a nice guy, I chat with him on other sites also.
I understand what you're saying about tulamide, he's a little too private for my liking.
I checked his facebook page, nothing but a few pictures of wolves. Nothing.
I am wary of people who are that frightened of appearing in public.
Interesting that you had problems with him also.
Seems like a pattern here, when he doesn't get his way he curses, call names stomps his feet and runs away, and I'm the 'bad guy'.
I don't deal well with junior high school behavior like that at 70 years old.
And Spogg reprimanded me like I was a grade schooler,
From Spogg's post....

"If I see even a hint of something like your previous reaction to Adam’s post, where you did in fact “draw first blood” you will be banned. "

That hurts.
And in public.
Thanks again for speaking up, chat tomorrow if I'm not banned by then.
Time for dinner,

ROXY :D
rocknrollkat

Postby anjey_olaf » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:40 am

Guys what happened?
anjey_olaf

Postby Spogg » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:08 am

I can assure you that his 'technical' knowledge is not what you think it is, and I have posted several links correcting him, for the benefit of all.
A reference is made about my reaction to Adam's post, where he tore into me for no reason.
Everything was fine until he returned, and the problems started again.
I understand what you're saying about tulamide, he's a little too private for my liking.

Enough is enough. Banned by moderation.
Spogg

Postby adamszabo » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:23 am

rocknrollkat wrote:A reference is made about my reaction to Adam's post, where he tore into me for no reason.
(The situation with Adam and myself has resolved itself, by the way.)

Soooo much bullsh*t here that I was just about to write a long post to clear things up, but I guess I was too late and doesnt matter now...
adamszabo

Postby Spogg » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:51 am

I think it might be useful anyway Adam, for the record, but it's up to you of course.
There's no secret archiving of deleted posts on this board, so no posting trail to refer to.

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Return to General