Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

(SOLVED)How do I get my presets to save with routing matrix?

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: (SOLVED)How do I get my presets to save with routing mat

Postby mikedaniel01 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:40 pm

Here is an example .fsm file.

Mod Matrix.fsm
(4.15 KiB) Downloaded 792 times

Inside the schematic in each of the selectors you will see an item preset module which should be used in each of your input and output selectors instead of the preset module. When you try to use both it will crash in some DAW's. I have 3 different DAW's that i use for testing and when i used both the item preset module and the preset module 2 of them crashed. That's before I added all the selectors which route to the checked item in the drop list module. Any ways you need to change the string modules in the item preset module to whatever your input and outputs are in each of your input and output selectors. You need to add or delete them according to your synth. Then add a string module right after the selector and add an After Preset Change wireless input to the input of the string module. If you don't it won't work in some DAW's like Cakewalk Sonar. Hopefully that explains the module good enough if there is anything you don't understand just reply.
DEVIL
mikedaniel01

Postby Spogg » Tue May 01, 2018 8:34 am

I think I get the idea but I believe your schematic was done in 3.09 so most people here won’t be easily able to open it, me included, which is a shame.
I strongly recommend, again, that you use one of the final releases, and 3.06 seems the best for stability and speed.

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby mikedaniel01 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:44 pm

I tried to go back to an earlier version 3.0.8.1 really but I couldn't go back every time I tried to open one of my projects in 3.0.8.1 it would just crash even though I used the save as 3.0.8 feature in the 3.0.9 betas. But I also don't think this problem exists in earlier versions. So the fix is for the sorry to say unintelligent ones like me that didn't do a test run on the 3.0.9 betas first before starting development. But in all actuality this is the first real bug that I have ran into in the 3.0.9 betas besides the fact that the 3.0.9's crash a lot. So you have to remember to save your work all the time.
DEVIL
mikedaniel01

Previous

Return to General