Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Does anyone know if they are still developing Flowstone?

For general discussion related FlowStone

Does anyone know if they are still developing Flowstone?

Postby mikedaniel01 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:13 pm

I was wondering if anybody knows if they are still developing Flowstone? There hasn't been an update in quite sometime I have emailed them to ask but they don't respond to my emails. I don't want to bother them anyway so I'm asking all of you if you have heard anything.
DEVIL
mikedaniel01

Re: Does anyone know if they are still developing Flowstone?

Postby tulamide » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:42 pm

Yes, development is alive and kicking. MyCo has taken over the programming and does a really good job. But he's just one guy, helping out Malcom in his spare time, so it is a slower progress for this small business than you'd expect from a big company.

You might want to consider joining our unofficial Facebook group. MyCo is a member too and occasionally shares new features or other news there.

Flowstone and Synthmaker
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Postby Spogg » Tue May 01, 2018 8:44 am

I would add that Flowstone 4 32 bit is very advanced (the most recent private released test version is brilliant!) but I believe the 64 bit version , understandably, is extending the development time considerably.

It will be worth the wait!

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby mikedaniel01 » Tue May 01, 2018 2:53 pm

Thank you for the responses and the link. To me Flowstone has always been worth the wait. I just wish I had enough money to pay the yearly subscription fee to help out instead of repurchasing it every time an update comes out. But when I do have enough I will definitely change my subscription method to help out.
DEVIL
mikedaniel01

Return to General