Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

DS Out dont open

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: DS Out dont open

Postby ChrisPap » Fri May 18, 2018 1:49 am

Hi tulamide ,all my other app like apleton10 working with Dx as always .Only fs stop
:arrow:
ChrisPap

Postby Spogg » Fri May 18, 2018 6:36 am

Maybe something bad happened to FlowStone.
Did you try to re-install it?
Spogg

Postby ChrisPap » Fri May 18, 2018 5:19 pm

yes from the first time remove the Fs from my pc and all folders and setup it again in other folder name,but the same .DX don't open
ChrisPap

Postby Spogg » Sat May 19, 2018 7:56 am

I think I’ve run out of ideas then, sorry. I’ve never had this myself so no experience and I don’t run FS on Windows 10 (I use Win 7).

Maybe someone else can offer more ideas…

If I think of something more I’ll post.

Also, if you find a fix please share it here for anyone else who may have the problem in future.

Sorry!

Spogg
Spogg

Postby ChrisPap » Sat May 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Thank you again for you time Spogg.Before post about my problem,try alot of time's to fix it with many trick's.I found that FS have problems and crash with 2 !! Americans mousic combany's and some others not so serious.The basic problem for this app is the update ,we have to see here a new update.... a long time ago! and this is not good in time's when all run's fast . You stay back,like this app.Is not only the DX ,i have new problems with icons of the program , become small's and i can see it well ...and one of my soundcard tascam stop working suddenly the midi ...and the program some time work good with the same schematic ,but when open it again not working ! but open it again next time work !!..but without make any change,next time dont work again.Comedy condition.Anyway now working with asio necessarily in this app .If i find something new, sure i post .
ChrisPap

Postby RJHollins » Sat May 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Do you have more than one version of FS installed ??
RJHollins

Postby ChrisPap » Sun May 20, 2018 2:43 pm

:) Hi RJHollins ,Sure I have a lot ...crack always work better .All off line Pc working good with Flowstone as now .But in this days ,off line mean 60% dead . Now I see that if you have win10 with last update and export vsti ,and downloading ,setup and run in other pc, many times the new setup when start(Vsti plugin x32 or .Exe ) show DX problem in sound .DX don't open or found !.After some clicks the instrument play but is better to have and asio in pc, don't have asio all users as default .
ChrisPap

Previous

Return to General