Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

64-bit release?

For general discussion related FlowStone

64-bit release?

Postby shrunkyq » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:27 pm

Hello, new here. Probably many people that ask this question but, I haven't bought Flowstone yet. I am still waiting for the 64-bit release. Is there any date of when it will be released?

thx!
shrunkyq

Re: 64-bit release?

Postby Halon » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:26 pm

There is a 64bit beta version available i believe.
Halon

Re: 64-bit release?

Postby TrojakEW » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:17 am

I would like to also know some more info about official stable release of 64bit. My subscription have expired about year ago and my latest download version was FlowStone 3.0.9 BETA2 that I not use beacuse it crash a lot. Last stable release was 27-Apr-15 and that is 3.0.8.1 SKYLARK. So almost 3 years and no new version available. :cry:

Also somebodty who have worked with 64bit beta or someone who have some info I want to ask about converting old FS project to 64bit - How much changes needs to be done in order to port it to 64bit? Most modules (99%) I have are assembler.
TrojakEW

64 bit release

Postby DrerveBen » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:57 am

Hi FORScan. I just tried to install the latest release and my antivirus software blocked it. My antivirus software reported that is-JE74T.tmp as malware. The file was quarantined.

Moderator comment: this looks like a generic message so could be spam.
DrerveBen

Return to General