Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

faster products

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: faster products

Postby tulamide » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Spogg wrote:If I hear angelic voices in the sky and you do not, and tell me it’s impossible, I may still hear the sweet singing.

And it is not impossible. It is called hallucination. You get it from a trauma or drugs. Your mind creates things, that don't exist, so realistic that you can't seperate it from reality.

That's also what happens here. It is a fact that a view (bitmap or vector, doesn't matter) has no connection whatsoever to the audio stream. You can do whatever you like to the view, paint it all black or have one complex hell of an image, there is no physical connection. Yet he hears a difference. So obviously it's a hallucination so strong, that he can't seperate it from reality anymore. I feel sad for him, as it is a serious issue.

But I can't blame him for it. I just can ask him to step back from telling such things as if they were facts. He has to evaluate what he feels and then double-check. One important test is to let others hear sound without telling them what you're after. If you are the only one hearing that specific thing, chances are it's not real.
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Previous

Return to General