Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Can i create an EXE that sends and gets Midi beside DAWs?

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Can i create an EXE that sends and gets Midi beside DAWs

Postby Spogg » Mon May 13, 2019 7:57 am

Matth23u wrote:I have some weird happenning that when i click a knob, my cursor resets to the top left corner of the synth

Yep, I remember that one :lol:
Spogg

Re: Can i create an EXE that sends and gets Midi beside DAWs

Postby Matth23u » Mon May 13, 2019 8:42 am

Now that i'm into it, when i put a "midi in select" inside the schematic's top module, it is surround by sugarcane "Error" border.
But when i put the midi in, outside... It doesn't make that error...
But i need a way to select the right midi input somehow...
Am i so rusty? lol ... Those synths, the latest versions, dates from 2013, 2014, 2015.
I really bought Flowstone to finalize them and try to make a buck or two, quit poverty level and fund my college studies without drowning in debts... I thought about making fun stuff that people could enjoy buying, outside music making... But that'll be for another topic!

Edit... That's weird... Sometimes it gets sugarcaned.. And sometimes it doesn't

Well... Nevermind... If cutting and pasting fixes the sugarcane error... Then it's no big deal...

Oh.... Ehmmm.... Gosh :o How am i supposed to receive notes from FL Studio if Fl Studio isn't inside the list?
The synth is an effect that uses midi input to alter audio... It cannot work if FL isn't in the midi in list :o

It works well as "not a vst" but as a vst, it doesn't hear nuffs from FL anymore :o
:/ Does that mean that i won't ever be able to produce my synth officially? :(

Edit: So much stuff that i am planning to make Depends on having host daw listed in midi in and midi out... :/

For example, i want to make a midi note cleaner which absolutely implies that i need DAW input and output and not just "hardware" in and out...

Edit 2: Gosh :o The cursor disappearance bug isn't resolved yet? It'S been years! :o
Matth23u

Previous

Return to General