Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Spear

For general discussion related FlowStone

Spear

Postby BobF » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:01 pm

Hello gang,

I posted this about 4 years ago, but most thought it to complex for Flowstone. Just thought I would re-post it again as we have some new and talented new Flowstoners.

How about a challenge! The "Sinusoidal Partial Editing Analysis and Resynthesis " or SPEAR for short. To learn more about it check out this websight, http://www.klingbeil.com/spear/ and also the Digital Audio Effects book also on the net. I really like the Resynthesis part of it. You can take any sound apart and then Resynthesize it any way you like. Less particles, more particles, louder or softer, modifided particles, and etc.. Really a cool way to modify sounds, any sound!

Ok then, do the brain storming and we will see you all back here soon with ideas, suggestions, information, and so on.
PLEASE any response is welcome good or bad!

Later then, BobF.....
BobF

Re: Spear

Postby lalalandsynth » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:52 pm

This is super interesting !
lalalandsynth

Re: Spear

Postby Spogg » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:17 pm

I played with it when Bob first mentioned it ages ago. It’s fab!

One for Martin I think…

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Return to General