Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

server issue

For general discussion related FlowStone

server issue

Postby csdsp » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:09 pm

hi,

A new stange problem:
I work with a configuration with different server and client and i make a application with server all work fine i make exe all work fine i use the exe in another pc and it's impossible to open the server i install flowstone in this pc and the server work fine with the fsm i make exe and the server don't work i test with different PC and i don't understand why sometimes it's ok and sometimes not.

all with win pro 32

I test uninstall all uninstall the network, reinstall all and nothing. Strange strange strange for two pc with correct fonctionnality with flowstone or with exe after different test it's now impossible to open a server with exe.
?????
csdsp

Re: server issue

Postby sal » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:15 pm

it has already been reported here.
At the moment it doesn't work
sal

Postby Cat5 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:11 am

It looks like this has been fixed in the new release:
http://www.dsprobotics.com/support/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=191
Cat5

Postby csdsp » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi,
I've make a big install with 1 computer listen 6 others with 6 different ports. Because this install turn between one week i used a java server and also flowstone client. I've test this day change my 6 clients by 6 flowstone server without Java server and i have a strange disconnect sate. I've make a reopen function but after few test i've return with a java server. I'm not sure but it's possible for me to make change in one week and be sure server work fine.
csdsp

Return to General