Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Welcome to FlowStone Forums

For general discussion related FlowStone

Welcome to FlowStone Forums

Postby admin » Tue May 11, 2010 11:47 pm

These forums are for the FlowStone & DSP Robotics community. Please feel free to discuss any and all matters relating to DSP Robotics products and the FlowStone graphical programming software.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to FlowStone Forums

Postby alfred0809 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:34 pm

Apparently Flowstone is being quietly phased out of FL Studio. It will never be made to work in the 64 bit version of FL now and it has been removed from the FL Studio 12 installer and made a separate download on their site.
alfred0809

Re: Welcome to FlowStone Forums

Postby pwesynthmaker » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:42 am

I have been utilizing FlowStone for a few years ... I, as well as the majority of FS Owners prefer v.3.0.6 for its stability. Although, it is only 32-Bit (x86) ... I found the v.3.0.9 Beta 3 (Portable) that is both 32-bit (x86) & 64-Bit (x64) compatible and will export *.exe, *.dll (32-Bit & 64-Bit) and *.vst3 (32-Bit & 64-Bit) file formats.
It is possible to 'bridge' 32-Bit Plugins ... yet this is actually 'aliasing' the VST/VSti.
I prefer to maintain the original integrity of the plugin identity and functionality from its manufacturer source software.

I just renewed my Upgrade a few minutes ago so that I will be able to download and install the upcoming version of FlowStone that everyone is discussing ... Version 4 ... when it becomes available as a bonafide upgrade. Even if that may take another year.
Because FlowStone is Superior.
Sincerely Satisfied Customer, "pwesynthmaker"
https://www.invntefx.com/ssl/_invntefxf ... fstone.htm
Inventor eFX Technology FlowStone WebPage

https://www.invntefx.com/
Inventor eFX Technology
LOGIN
Username: viewer
Password: A#1viewer
pwesynthmaker

Return to General