Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

possible bug?

For general discussion related FlowStone

possible bug?

Postby fixstuff555 » Wed May 25, 2011 3:19 am

Hi all,

I was recently testing out some of the primitives, and I found what may be a possible bug. I was playing around with format, and when I start to enter in the "format" with a %, Flowstone crashes. Correct me if wrong, but I believe that the format should be similar to a typical scanf format like %.2f or %1f. I found that flowstone crashes on both XP and Windows 7. Is this a known bug?
fixstuff555

Re: possible bug?

Postby fixstuff555 » Thu May 26, 2011 12:28 am

Yet again I've been bit by the seperate worlds of Synthmaker and Flowstone. This has been a bug literally for years... In case anyone cares, here is a really good module created by Oddson. Btw, thanks for the feedback Flowstone :evil:

http://synthmaker.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5929

The string version is particularly useful.... This is very useful for formatting messages that need to be a certain length, i.e the modbus routine.
fixstuff555

Return to General