Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

I support 64Bit development

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: I support 64Bit development

Postby trogluddite » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:17 am

Just a thought - has anyone brought up this subject over on the Fruity Loops forums? ImageLine have indicated that they are hoping for a 64bit FS to go with 64bit FL Studio - so maybe some support from their users would help?!
Looks like this thread has now gone "sticky" too - DSPr's doing, as the mod's don't have that power.
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby adamszabo » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:24 am

Now that you mention it, I did see a clue from the Image-Line forums. FL Studio is indeed going to be 64 bit, and they made a list of which plugins will make the transition with it, and FlowStone was under the category "possible", so perhaps its in the works? Who knows.
adamszabo

Postby Nubeat7 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:41 am

trogluddite wrote:Just a thought - has anyone brought up this subject over on the Fruity Loops forums?

well, good idea trog, i tried but i couldn't find out how to make a new thread or answer a thread in FL Studio forum?
maybe because i'm no customer of FL...
would be great if anybody could do this!
Nubeat7

Postby CoreStylerz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:59 am

I am... But i think they will not respond or at least say to contact 3rd party dev.
Need my support for app development, website or custom scripts?
PM me if you are interested.
Experienced Java, J2EE, PHP, Javascript, Angular, Cloud Solutions developer.
CoreStylerz

Postby Nubeat7 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:46 am

but did you post a link to here in the FL forum? there is a synthmaker section here: http://forum.image-line.com/viewforum.php?f=1930
Nubeat7

Postby CoreStylerz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am

I dunno why we are still here while synthedit alpha exports for Mac and has 64 bit.
When it comes stable we have a full product for making all. And since modules are allowed we can expand it a lot.

And does not cost 150€+150€/y, and its relatively easy to get replies fronte jeff .
CoreStylerz

Postby jjs » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:03 pm

Yes i think i will jump too.
Buy Synthedit for home to create the vst. (But at Synthedit it also takes ages too bring it out so probably it will be more difficult. But Jeff is answering people. Communication is a must!)
Buy Flowstone for my job to use for other things, like simple robotics and other stuff. Wait for ages for a simple answer.
The new poll that everyone should jump in to support 64bit is a bit strange.
It was allready promised, people bought it.
Malc better make a new subscription option. 32 bit as it is and double the price for 64bit if it is money he wants/needs for it. Customers can then choose what they want/need and pay for it accordingly.
Then there will be FS32 and FS64.
jjs

Postby tester » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:28 pm

Some folks are just bored. They want the x64 support like they want any other gadget they can't reach at the moment. It motivates them to live. :mrgreen: Finally - when they get it - "ooops, maybe we need x128bit... support...?" :D
Need to take a break? I have something right for you.
Feel free to donate. Thank you for your contribution.
tester

Postby CoreStylerz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:37 pm

I'm bored yes. Bored of never getting any answer..
But now I really feel good, hope you'll like tester, because I'm disillusioned that this software is going somewhere...

Leave dspr make robots and educational tools. They don't have to reply to the audio fools community bums. We are just an heavy stone that must flow out..
CoreStylerz

Postby kortezzzz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:12 pm

dunno why we are still here while synthedit alpha exports for Mac and has 64 bit.

Yeh, I love jeff's direction. Developing process is slow, but consistent. And looks promising. Workflow is still clumsy, the method and the philosophy behind it is still primitive and old modules yet not supported. but in a very strange way, 64bit and future mac support almost overshadow all these disadvantages... :shock:
re-writed one of my very early projects (without the background graphics... :roll: ) and exported it into 64bit dll and wow... I feel a lot better now :D

I know why i'm here. I still want my 64bit flowstone!!! :evil:

:lol:

Some folks are just bored

THINGS YOU ARE RUNNING AFTER THEM FOR ALL YOUR LIFE ARE DIVIDED TO 2:
THINGS YOU WANT AND THING YOU NEED. SORRY, BUT THIS ONE IS REALLY NEEDED. NOT JUST ANOTHER
GADGET. :)
kortezzzz

PreviousNext

Return to General