Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

I support 64Bit development

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: I support 64Bit development

Postby seanlclarke » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Nubeat7 wrote:i will support 64bit vst export! - which i thought i do already with 150 once a year, but i`m open to spend more to get this ;)

so what amount of money we are talking about? (at all)
and how much time it would it need?

That's the problem with subscription, the developer gets the money even if the updates are minimal and they have no ins entice to take on anything that takes too much effort... I would pay for a 64 bit update, but I will never pay subscription again. He reality may be that only tiny percentage of the flowstone user base wants or needs 64 bit, it's probably just the guys who make vst stuff that need it, and we may be vastly outnumbered by the robot controlling guys!
seanlclarke

Postby Nubeat7 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 pm

---
Last edited by Nubeat7 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nubeat7

Postby CoreStylerz » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Alot of people quit these forums and product community especially because seems dead. At least for the audio side.
SM community was really bigger compared to that forum. ;)

And it was a good community.
Need my support for app development, website or custom scripts?
PM me if you are interested.
Experienced Java, J2EE, PHP, Javascript, Angular, Cloud Solutions developer.
CoreStylerz

Postby seanlclarke » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:31 am

Nubeat7 wrote:
seanlclarke wrote:That's the problem with subscription, the developer gets the money even if the updates are minimal

dont get me wrong seanclarke - i really like FS and i pay for the support so i support the support, me i dont care if the update is super useful for me or not - just to keep the wheel running ;)

i mean the subscription is also a tool which allows you to support the company,
FS devs dont force you to renew some licences but its up to you to support FS with renewing your licence also when the last update didn`t bring up what you wanted.. maybe this is the reason why we are here in this thread now.. also when this kind of posts shouldn`t be here because its not a discussion thread, so sorry i was writing too much already in the first post...

btw. shouldn`t this thread be posted on SM forum too?

I also really like flowstone and bought it with subscription and also bought the all of the flowstone made hardware, I use it for electronics projects and music, it isn't about the money as much as using the money as an inventive to set the direction; in my opinion flowstone is heading towards largely being an education tool and a robotics tool - nothing wrong with that, all the problems realy come from getting rid of Synth Maker - it should have been 2 products, it would have been easier to just make the Synthmaker parts 64 bit and we would have all been happy to pay for that update...
seanlclarke

Postby Drnkhobo » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:53 am

Please, once again, TAKE YOUR COMMENTS TO ANOTHER THREAD!!!!!! :!:

This is NOT the thread to discuss your ideas on, this is to show your support for a kickstarter proposal to the devs.

So for the second time, if you are not posting anything supporting the idea, TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

The devs see this thread match the other one on 64bit development and go "fuck it, it's just a bunch of rambling and moaning. Screw that shit" !

So please, don't ruin it for us. :roll:

Thank you to the persons who just pledged their support ;)
The rest of you, I kindly ask you to bugger off :D
Drnkhobo

Postby osflaa » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:49 am

Yes, if necessary I will pay extra for the possibility to export to 64-bit VSTs. But it would be the first time I need to pay extra for a 64-bit version of a program.
osflaa

Postby Flandersh » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:19 am

Yes, I will support 64-bit in either an around 100-150 USD update or kickstarter campaign.
Flandersh

Postby Drnkhobo » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:25 am

Woohoo!

Thanks to all who have supported this so far! :D

I can say that we DO have confirmation from DSPR on this. They have said that they will definitely look into the results here of this thread (so c'mon guys!) and do take it seriously. . . .WAIT before you start spamming this thread about why they are not active here on forums ect. . . thats not what this is about.

So if any of you are still concerned that we dont have official support, WE DO! :)

What this means is that if we can show that:

1) We want this badly (we kinda have done this already)
2) We have the numbers (which I sincerely hope we will)

Then 64Bit FlowStone is coming soon!!! :lol:

Lets show them now, with everyone behind us, that the community & users can get this going. . .

:D :D :D
Drnkhobo

Postby Lui » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:08 am

I am an ex-user of Synthmaker 2 and I would definately become a Flowstone user if it was 64 bit. Until then I wouldn't even consider it anymore because no 64 bit is a dead end road.
A Flowstone 64 Bit update would seriously be the most exciting news ever for so many developers.
Lui

Postby Tronic » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:24 pm

If this campaign extends to a multi-platform support, I am in.
Tronic

PreviousNext

Return to General