Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Custom DSP Code 2 (comunity project)

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Custom DSP Code 2 (comunity project)

Postby Spogg » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Well I finally got to test this for real and unfortunatley I just get a Ruby error which I have no chance to understand:

I copied and pasted the DSP code from the AHD envelope generator into the string input box but couldn't clear the Ruby error. I did try to put the semicolons after the hop codeblock end bracket but to no avail.
I determined that any code after the hop end bracket would cause the error and the whole hop section wasn't being compiled.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Spogg
Attachments
AHD code produces Ruby error.fsm
(572.54 KiB) Downloaded 831 times
Spogg

Postby KG_is_back » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Unfortunately this compiler currently doesn't work. It's a rather old project which was rather above my skill, especially as far as debugging goes. The problem is due to ruby interpreter - it sometimes bugs out when it tries to interpret multiline strings. I would have implemented it completely differently today. I was considering making a new version from scratch once FS 3.0.9 is released, since it upgrades quite a lot of features.
KG_is_back

Postby Spogg » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:09 am

Thanks KG, at least it's not down to my error!

I'm using 3.08.1 BTW. I don't know if that makes a difference.

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Previous

Return to General