Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Microphone inputs

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Microphone inputs

Postby guyman » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:48 pm

I don't think synthmaker/flowstone was initially primed towards developing standalone audio applications that can record/act as a simple daw... which has been my aspiration for a while (tho I lack the programming language to do so :lol: )... a few core low level functions (that might not be so simple to program) are not present by choice, or by a lack of necessity. From my understanding, the company focus has moved more towards their work in robotics, and away from audio.

It's really this small community that huddles around the functionality of creating audio gadgets.

That being said I think we are fortunate to have a program that can function the way it does, and simply have to work within the lines, create our own solutions, work with others to crack things open, or make well thought out suggestions to the developers.

I'm going to work more on this today and post what I can rig together.
guyman

Postby kortezzzz » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:49 pm

Here is a project I made 3 years a go. I think it does most of the things you've requested and some more extras. It a full karaoke machine that works as stand alone and recognizes automatically the first 16 inputs of your asio driver. You can sing with your favorite mp3 or mp4 files, add effects on your voice and on the plaback, use the built-in harmonizer and choose between mono and stereo inputs (stereo is represented with keyboard icon). You also can send the output to up to 4 outputs simultaneously. I've tweaked it a bit today, but only minor changes.
kortezzzz

Postby guyman » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:52 pm

kortezzzz wrote:Here is a project I made 3 years a go. I think it does most of the things you've requested and some more extras. It a full karaoke machine that works as stand alone and recognizes automatically the first 16 inputs of your asio driver. You can sing with your favorite mp3 or mp4 files, add effects on your voice and on the plaback, use the built-in harmonizer and choose between mono and stereo inputs (stereo is represented with keyboard icon). You also can send the output to up to 4 outputs simultaneously. I've tweaked it a bit today, but only minor changes.

Holy Hell
guyman

Postby MichaelBenjamin » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:33 am

Last edited by MichaelBenjamin on Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
MichaelBenjamin

Postby Fritzi » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:27 am

Great ! Thank you very much ! :D
Fritzi

Previous

Return to General