Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Microphone input selectable by an user

For general discussion related FlowStone

Microphone input selectable by an user

Postby Fritzi » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:56 am

Hello,

I´m a newbie and have some stupid questions. Thank you very much for your help.
How can a user of an FlowStone made exe file select the microphone input and an audio output like the headphones ?
When I use the DS components, error messages occur, because DS is not active on my pc. That is not very professional, but I found no way for detecting first if DS or ASIO is active, to avoid these error messages.

Installed ASIO4ALL drivers work fine und I can select inputs and outputs INSIDE a modul, but not on the GUI.
How do I put these components on the GUI, so an user can use them for selecting his audio in and outputs ???
The user has no access to these module level components.

Also having presets for all parameters would be fine. The preset components seemed to work only on audio stream settings like volumes, but not on normal parameters like text, integers, floats, etc. I just want to save and reload all user changed settings of the used components of a module.

Thank you very much for your help or even better for a short example
Fritzi

Return to General