Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

I must say thanks to myco for 64 bit and all other pros here

For general discussion related FlowStone

I must say thanks to myco for 64 bit and all other pros here

Postby djbrynte » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:40 am

What would me and other People have done without these guys.

Malc
Myco
Spogg
Tulamide
Nix
Walter
Martin wicanek
Father
Adam
Trogg
Loopeytunes
Exo

And alot of more People.

Thanks to The community and a beginning of The new year.

And myco i dont know how i can say thank you for talking flowstone into an 64 and prob vst3 version. Ur work is awesome just have to say it.

Hopefully flowstone Will go Mac aswell one Day?
Malc is woth every thing.

And spoggs help in here is just amazing.

And nix Who took me into this world of synths.

Nix saved my life when he taked me into VST world.

I was close to doing sucide. And then he showed me synthmaker that has become flowstone and helped me.

Father helped me alot with coding hes now doing c++

And all others they help with modulens what ever and always back you up If need help.

But wana say thanks to all these guys and flowstone community.

I wish you good luck with all ur projects. And I Will try make knob man pack 4/5/6 aswell There is already 123 out There.

I Will try to add some sliders to. And modwheels
djbrynte

Re: I must say thanks to myco for 64 bit and all other pros

Postby Spogg » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:28 am

That’s a lovely sentiment Johan, thank you for posting that.

I think we are all grateful for each other, so it’s nice to hear it actually said.

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby trogluddite » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:23 pm

Well said, Johan! :D

I doubt I would ever have got into SM/FS if it weren't for the generous help and good humour of the people on the forums. I've never thought of myself as a "guru", but if anyone finds my presence useful, it's only because of the good people here and at the SM forums who taught me everything and shared their schematics (people like jorge, infuzion, oddson, and many others may be long gone, but they are not forgotten).

I get what you mean about it being good for your mental health, too. I have had many struggles like that myself, and having a fascinating hobby and a good-natured "club" to be a member of have done me the world of good too!

I'm looking forward to a new lease of life for 64-bit, VST3 FlowStone - with oodles of gratitude to MyCo (though I do so miss having him and his amazing coding skills around here!)
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby k brown » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:01 pm

All the above - - yep, yep, yep.
Website for the plugins : http://kbrownsynthplugins.weebly.com/
k brown

Postby RJHollins » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:26 pm

SM/FS has been my 'Escape World', that I sometimes get to go to ...

Not a single person around me knows anything of Programming, Code, or Computing ...

Thanks to all the Good People that Share, Consult, Discuss, and offer kind Help that allows me to have some play time.

8-)
RJHollins

Postby trogluddite » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:48 am

RJHollins wrote:Not a single person around me knows anything of Programming, Code, or Computing ...

Likewise. I hardly know what to say when I'm asked if I've been "doing anything interesting lately". Either I make their eyes glaze over after a couple of seconds, or mine glaze over when they enthuse about their favourite soap-opera or sports team. You put it well - it's not just something I "do", it's a sanctuary I escape to.
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby RJHollins » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:41 am

trogluddite wrote:
RJHollins wrote:Not a single person around me knows anything of Programming, Code, or Computing ...

Likewise. I hardly know what to say when I'm asked if I've been "doing anything interesting lately". Either I make their eyes glaze over after a couple of seconds, or mine glaze over when they enthuse about their favourite soap-opera or sports team. You put it well - it's not just something I "do", it's a sanctuary I escape to.

Wait a minute ... are we surrounded by the same crowd !?!

When I talk about one of my Mastering Equalizer, Compressor, or the sonic Soundstage ... it's blank expression.

:| ah ... kinda use to it by now :|
RJHollins

Return to General