Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

FIXED: Plugin .txt load dynamically

For general discussion related FlowStone

FIXED: Plugin .txt load dynamically

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:54 pm

This fix loads in the alpha, but should you be able to first count the presets in your .txt file in a similar way it might be possible:

before sending the plugin presets.txt file to the TextFile primitive, it's important to first count presets.
So, from a .txt loader primitive, count the presets in the above manner. Next send that count to the "names" setting in the preset Manager BEFORE trying to load the preset .txt file, then load the preset file as it should be and all of your presets will load easy.

The reason this is profound is because it allows your user to make presets to .txt dynamically, meaning multi-daw presets in a breeze.

GL all,
Robert
My youtube channel: DSPplug
My Websites: www.dspplug.com KVRaudio flowstone products
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Re: FIXED: Plugin .txt load dynamically

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:40 pm

The issue I've been confronting with this tactic is that reaper does not name the presets correctly.

I've countered this by only loading preset names from the .txt file solely, initially until once again re-saving to the .txt file. After this; names seem to update fine. It's a backwards way of doing things but it works well.

I intend to make a complete system for plugin makers which will have many options and a nice menu system.
My youtube channel: DSPplug
My Websites: www.dspplug.com KVRaudio flowstone products
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Return to General