Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Pleeze help with mis-behaving knob!

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Pleeze help with mis-behaving knob!

Postby deraudrl » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:18 am

tulamide wrote:You're mixing things up. It's not the alpha that reports it, but his synthmaker version, when he tries to open a FS4 alpha schematic. So, the message simply means ... nothing.
Ah <forehead slap>, I was thinking the schematic was reporting a perceived (non-)error in its environment. (Probably the fact that he and I got radically different error messages sent me down a rabbit hole.)

But my main point is that my calendar says it's 2020: the last computer I recall owning that didn't have SSE support died of old age a decade ago. At this point, everything above the Atom chips support at least 4.1.
I keep a pair of oven mitts next to my computer so I don't get a concussion from slapping my forehead while I'm reading the responses to my questions.
deraudrl

Postby k brown » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:01 am

I believe my Lenovo R61e running WinXP hails from the early '00s; surprised I'm able to use it for anything. :D :roll: :lol:
Website for the plugins : http://kbrownsynthplugins.weebly.com/
k brown

Postby deraudrl » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:07 am

k brown wrote:I believe my Lenovo R61e running WinXP hails from the early '00s; surprised I'm able to use it for anything. :D :roll: :lol:
"In dog years, that's like, dead."
I keep a pair of oven mitts next to my computer so I don't get a concussion from slapping my forehead while I'm reading the responses to my questions.
deraudrl

Postby k brown » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:42 am

In dog years, I'm like dead.
Website for the plugins : http://kbrownsynthplugins.weebly.com/
k brown

Previous

Return to General