Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

FlowStone 3.0.9 Beta2

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: FlowStone 3.0.9 Beta2

Postby djbrynte » Tue May 26, 2020 2:33 am

Myco ur Great i Will def buy this when its out to support your work. And I think its time to release it soon when some bugs are fixed. And I hope and wish in The future you make it available to export Mac vst. Or some kind of build bridge into The flowstone when export. And at least If you Will be available to make resize for 32 and 64 bit. I think its only in built resize for vst3?
djbrynte

Postby adamszabo » Tue May 26, 2020 11:43 am

Myco does not own flowstone, he helps Malc, its not his decision when its out. And I dont think you shoudl ever hope for a mac version, one would have to rewrite the entire application from scratch. You can already change the gui size with vst 2, there are examples on the slack.
adamszabo

Postby francoisreme » Fri May 29, 2020 2:58 pm

Hi Guys, is there a way to be added to this beta ?
I am using FS everyday, I'm sure I can help !
francoisreme

Postby francoisreme » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:59 am

Hi Guys.

I founded the FB Group, but no answer for now !
francoisreme

Postby Spogg » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:30 am

francoisreme wrote:Hi Guys.

I founded the FB Group, but no answer for now !

On the FB group at the top is a sticky post by tulamide with a link and instructions.

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby pwesynthmaker » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:47 am

Upgraded my ASUS X553MA to Win 10 to try and run PolyTrans (3D Translator). No Go. It is so 'Euler Powerful' it wants 12-16 GB RAM. Runs real good on my HP Pavilion since it is newer and PolyTrans is a quite unbelievable masterpiece for the cost. I have a fairly large collection of 3D Printed Circuit Board VRML2 full color electronics components, mainly for audio/musical sound eFX and equip. All custom original designed by me over the past 20 years. Match regular DIY xstors, ICs, tubes, resisitors, caps, etc. to about +-1/10 mil specs. VRML2s are super stable. All ERC, DRC and DFM Pentalogix Viewmate checked for fast turn too.
Anyways … I tried a few different types of 32 to 64 bit converters and then batched some of my dll's through FS 3.0.9 B2 on my ASUS after the Winny The Poe 10 upgrade and they run just fine in Steinberg Cubase 10.5 now … that's what I use it for ...
I stick with FS 3.0.6 for all my original schems' because it doesn't belly flop.
https://www.invntefx.com/ssl/_invntefxf ... fstone.htm
Inventor eFX Technology FlowStone WebPage

https://www.invntefx.com/
Inventor eFX Technology
LOGIN
Username: viewer
Password: A#1viewer
pwesynthmaker

Postby Ricciardo » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:00 pm

Downloaded it yesterday, having constantly a crash when trying to edit properties on some modules in a project
can edit the data directly inside the module but the property in the module crashes it.

Also some old schematics from SM don't load, to a point several errors popups apear when you scroll
resulting in the need to delete them from my databse.

Which makes me assume old schematics from Synthmaker that use primitive old modules won't transit to the new 64bit version.
Ricciardo

Postby deraudrl » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:07 pm

Ricciardo wrote:Downloaded it yesterday...
Just to be clear, are you talking about the latest alpha-test version from the Slack site, or the "3.0.9 Beta 2" from dsprobotics.com?

They are NOT the same thing.
I keep a pair of oven mitts next to my computer so I don't get a concussion from slapping my forehead while I'm reading the responses to my questions.
deraudrl

Postby Ricciardo » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:55 pm

deraudrl wrote:
Just to be clear, are you talking about the latest alpha-test version from the Slack site, or the "3.0.9 Beta 2" from dsprobotics.com?

The 'topic is about the 3.0.9 Beta 2'avaliable in the site

but i assume, that if the later versions already are incompatible with some old SM schematics its almost
certain they won't work in Flowstone 4.0 when released

I have joined the stack community, but i am still waiting for anyone to share the FS4 beta...
Ricciardo

Postby tulamide » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:23 pm

Ricciardo wrote:
deraudrl wrote:

The 'topic is about the 3.0.9 Beta 2'avaliable in the site

but i assume, that if the later versions already are incompatible with some old SM schematics its almost
certain they won't work in Flowstone 4.0 when released

I have joined the stack community, but i am still waiting for anyone to share the FS4 beta...

You assume wrongly ;)

You won't get anyone to share the alpha. Just say hi in general and ask for being moved to the alpha channel. It'S there were you access the alpha yourself.
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

PreviousNext

Return to General