Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Synths museum

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Synths museum

Postby Duckett » Sun May 17, 2020 9:29 pm

I didn't click on the video link, but, based on Kevin's comment and the pic of the museum, I'm guessing it's that LMNC YouTuber? I'd watched him chatter and frolic around before; it's a schtick designed to attract and keep younger viewers, I'm pretty sure.
We have to train ourselves so that we can improvise on anything... a bird, a sock, a fuming beaker! This, too, can be music. Anything can be music. -Biff Debris
Duckett

Postby k brown » Sun May 17, 2020 9:52 pm

Clearly I'm getting old and cranky and should shut the f**k up :| 8-)
Website for the plugins : http://kbrownsynthplugins.weebly.com/
k brown

Postby Halon » Mon May 18, 2020 3:47 am

k brown wrote:Huh?

No, because he acts like an idiot and handles the gear like he's at a garage sale!

Oh yeah he is a bit weird :lol: However i do like his videos where he makes these crazy things like the furby organ lol :D
Halon

Postby Duckett » Tue May 19, 2020 10:43 pm

Kevin, if being old and cranky means having to ST*U, I've been breaking the rules for a while now ;)

Stuff like the Furby organ is fun; I just can't take that beyond-Steve-Irwin level of feigned frenetic excitement for any length of time 8-)
We have to train ourselves so that we can improvise on anything... a bird, a sock, a fuming beaker! This, too, can be music. Anything can be music. -Biff Debris
Duckett

Postby tulamide » Wed May 20, 2020 1:24 am

Duckett wrote:I didn't click on the video link, but, based on Kevin's comment and the pic of the museum, I'm guessing it's that LMNC YouTuber? I'd watched him chatter and frolic around before; it's a schtick designed to attract and keep younger viewers, I'm pretty sure.

I'm old enough to not be a younger viewer, to say it carefully, but I like the practical approach of him a lot. I would love to be able to build my own synth from things, others just throw away :D
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Previous

Return to General