Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

momentary pushbutton question

For general discussion related FlowStone

momentary pushbutton question

Postby fixstuff555 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi folks,

Question here. I need a true momentary pushbutton, one that turns on a bool when pressed, and one that turns off when released. The pushbuttons that come with the default install are only three types from what I can see. The first is a pushbutton that toggles the bool output on each mouse click. The second is a trigger pulse from each mouse click. The third is a 100ms on, then off pulse on each mouse click. I found a button that works from perusing the Synthmaker forums (thank you Synthmaker guys), but I don't like the washed out bitmap with it. Is there a quick and easy way to do this with the new Ruby functionality? I'd even be happy with a non-ruby way to do it cleanly.

Since the forum's attachment feature is messed up, I've included a link to the synthmaker buttons I am referring to (vol3 btw)

http://synthmaker.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6850
fixstuff555

Return to General