Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Roland VP-550

For general discussion related FlowStone

Roland VP-550

Postby tulamide » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:59 am

Not only did I not know that this Roland piece existed. I also would never have dreamt that a vocoder could sound so fantastic! So warm and natural!

Martin went in a similar direction with his MIDI Choir (or was it the other vocoder synth?), so Martin, I beg you, please put your magic to good use and recreate this sound!!!

https://youtu.be/LxSe9keoWAc
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Re: Roland VP-550

Postby adamszabo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:14 am

The Roland V-Synth has the same engine in its Vocal Designer expansion card. Its the same engine as in the VP-550, except you can tweak the controls, the VP-550 are only presets.
adamszabo

Postby BobF » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:43 am

BobsVocoderW Formatshift2.fsm
(2.7 MiB) Downloaded 863 times
SORRY: 32 bit only for now!
Hi tulamide,

Did you ever play with my VOCODER? It can work in either midi or a manual mode. To use it in manual mode press the "Test Note Start" button till you get a waveform displayed on the scope. Set the presets for "pitch tracking" and play with the "pitch tracking" settings and also the "freq bank range knobs".

Let me know what you think.

Have fun!

Later then, BobF.....

P.S., If anyone would like to made a new fancy GUI for this I would really be grateful.
Last edited by BobF on Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BobF

Postby lalalandsynth » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:55 am

@Bobf

I was trying to open , using the Alpha though and i get a "Schematic Load : type (0) not found.
Just a heads up if its also not working for the 32 bit version.
lalalandsynth

Return to General