Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Support

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Support

Postby josevo » Mon May 24, 2021 2:52 pm

Thank you Spogg and Maik Menz!

Is it free for any use, opensource, CC or such? I don't find the info.
josevo

Postby Spogg » Tue May 25, 2021 7:54 am

josevo wrote:Thank you Spogg and Maik Menz!

Is it free for any use, opensource, CC or such? I don't find the info.

Yes, I assume so because it was originally offered by Outsim (now DSP Robotics) rather than by Maik. So it was part of the SynthMaker suite, which can be used however you want to make/share/sell stuff.

I believe the idea was to enable SynthMaker to be more like a modular synth system so you could patch together whatever you had in mind rather than build stuff from smaller modules first.
Spogg

Postby fvlab » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:58 pm

i've been trying to contact someone regarding support for your Flowstone software for several weeks. I've sent multiple emails and spoke to "melanie" at Robotshop who was unable to give any leads regarding support.

Is there anyway to get someone on the phone? or have someone call me back? 814 558 6945

Thanks
Jake
fvlab

Postby Spogg » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:59 am

fvlab wrote:i've been trying to contact someone regarding support for your Flowstone software for several weeks. I've sent multiple emails and spoke to "melanie" at Robotshop who was unable to give any leads regarding support.

Is there anyway to get someone on the phone? or have someone call me back? 814 558 6945

Thanks
Jake

The best and fastest way to get most technical support issues resolved or answered is to make a new post on this forum, in General, where we have a wealth of talent and willingness to help.
Spogg

Postby ThomasJeppesen » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:09 pm

Big thanks from me! Looking forward to the update :D
ThomasJeppesen

Previous

Return to General