Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Support

For general discussion related FlowStone

Support

Postby support » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:44 pm

We check the forums once each day and will answer questions where required via the support account.

However, if you require urgent assistance please email info@dsprobotics.com as email is our preferred method for providing direct support.

Many thanks.
support

Re: Support

Postby infuzion » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:22 am

Thanks for doing this!
I personally don't think that you'll have to check EVERY day; you need time off, time to program, etc. Also (once the forum gets more populated) the user base can often help each other out well.
infuzion

Postby nix » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:50 am

Thanks from me too!
All success,
I can't wait for the update 8D
nix

Postby gvalletto » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:34 am

Special thanks to Malcolm for their human quality, punctuality and careful attention.
The Use of SM and FS started as a game for me, but thanks to the passion that people like Malc put into their work, my activity with Flowstone has become serious and it brings expectations for the future.
Thank you very much!
gvalletto

Postby JB_AU » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:50 am

Preset String / String Preset , M.I.A. from component reference.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Albert Einstein
JB_AU

Postby JB_AU » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Still missing o.O
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Albert Einstein
JB_AU

Postby Flemming » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:37 am

So, everyone apparently has access to the old SynthMaker forum. I see links everywhere inhere, but i rarely can follow them, because they point to a secret spot only for members.

I can't seem to sign up since it's closed for new members. I have asked publicly inhere about access. I also tried to contact the email address in the first post of this thread. I am not even rejected. I'm just being ignored :D It's like i'm the nerdy dude from class that never gets invited to the cool parties.

Can anyone inform me about the correct way to request access to the old forum?
Flemming

Postby nix » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:17 pm

I think you could ask 'tester' or Exo (exonerate)-
hopefully they can sort it.
Otherwise pm me and I can scrounge around on your behalf for modules

Hope you continue to enjoy the environment!
nix

Postby tester » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Flemming wrote:So, everyone apparently has access to the old SynthMaker forum. I see links everywhere inhere, but i rarely can follow them, because they point to a secret spot only for members.

I can't seem to sign up since it's closed for new members. I have asked publicly inhere about access. I also tried to contact the email address in the first post of this thread. I am not even rejected. I'm just being ignored :D It's like i'm the nerdy dude from class that never gets invited to the cool parties.

Can anyone inform me about the correct way to request access to the old forum?

As far I remember, you said, that you purchased Flowstone (basically that area is for customers only). I sent account activation request to support, so if you are a customer - they should activate you in a few days. PM me if it worked or not.
Need to take a break? I have something right for you.
Feel free to donate. Thank you for your contribution.
tester

Postby Flemming » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:55 pm

tester wrote:As far I remember, you said, that you purchased Flowstone (basically that area is for customers only). I sent account activation request to support, so if you are a customer - they should activate you in a few days. PM me if it worked or not.

Yes, i am a registered user since august 7th this year. I got a mail then, about activating this here account.

Thanks for looking into this for me! I look forward to scavenge the old forum for nice bits of info :twisted:
Flemming

Next

Return to General