Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Cubase 8.5 Plugin Error

For general discussion related FlowStone

Cubase 8.5 Plugin Error

Postby remarkable » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Hello,
I had this error from FS made vst fx plugin today.

Does anyone know why it does that?

Best regards...
Attachments
plugin error.jpg
plugin error.jpg (24.83 KiB) Viewed 25260 times
remarkable

Re: Cubase 8.5 Plugin Error

Postby Nubeat7 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:22 pm

Look s More like a cubase problem.... Did other versions of the VST work? Did you try Them with the 32 bit Version.......
Nubeat7

Postby remarkable » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:09 pm

Nubeat7 wrote:Look s More like a cubase problem.... Did other versions of the VST work? Did you try Them with the 32 bit Version.......

Other 32 bit plugins work (they are not FS made). I have 64 bit version Cubase :I

Everytime I get this errors (because of FS's only 32 bit support); I really regret buying FS :( It's like a joke.... I really started to think that DSPR can't code 64bit because of they transferred license from others (DSPR aren't creator of Synthmaker, and they can't handle customer support, damn it!)
remarkable

Postby Nubeat7 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:09 am

i meant if other versions of your own vsts did work with it, there must be something in your program what cubase doesn't like, i had this with repeat x, one of my plugins, i had to change a huge part of the plugin to make it work, at the end i saw that it was just really bad programmed from my side and with the new much smarter solution it worked well.....

i really recommend to test your plugins in the daw during the whole growing process and save every working version, this is really important if you break something working or when you include something which makes it crash, other wise it is nearly impossible to find the part which breaks it....

so you can start with a simple volume vst and try if it works with your daws and then start to enlarge them till it makes troubles, only then somebody from the forum or the devs can help.... with "my plugin crashes, its the fault of FS" it is difficult to help you ;)
Nubeat7

Postby Spogg » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:04 am

If you'd like to upload your plugin and schematic, that causes the problem, we can test and offer better advice. I can test in Reaper 32 bit and 64 bit on Windows 7 for example.

If you don't wish to share your schematic we can at least test the plugin which should help to prove if it's Cubase on your system or not.

Over to you... ;)

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby Nubeat7 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm

you also should test them with the 32 bit versions of the daws so you can see if its because of the bridge or not..
Nubeat7

Postby remarkable » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Spogg wrote:If you'd like to upload your plugin and schematic, that causes the problem, we can test and offer better advice. I can test in Reaper 32 bit and 64 bit on Windows 7 for example.

If you don't wish to share your schematic we can at least test the plugin which should help to prove if it's Cubase on your system or not.

Over to you... ;)

Cheers

Spogg

Thank you for your help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1didbxpw0bohroa/DW.rar?dl=0

Best regards...
remarkable

Postby Nubeat7 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:47 pm

the whole plugin is broken, did you upload the right version? there are many dead ends and inputs are not connected .... its always good to clean up and tighten the schematic before sharing so it is easier for others to see what happens...
Nubeat7

Postby remarkable » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Nubeat7 wrote:the whole plugin is broken, did you upload the right version? there are many dead ends and inputs are not connected .... its always good to clean up and tighten the schematic before sharing so it is easier for others to see what happens...

Other modules are not finished yet, that's why other pages are not showing when navigation buttons are clicked (except FX button). Actually main problem is in FX Rack module, I think. Because when I modified and finished this module, it started to make errors.
remarkable

Postby Nubeat7 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:11 pm

with all the open ends and inputs its no wonder that it crashes, there is no signalflow from input to output, the input gets just lost in a dead end after the input amp, this would also fit with your crash info that vstbridge lost connection....
Nubeat7

Next

Return to General