Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Windowing Sounds

For general discussion related FlowStone

Windowing Sounds

Postby BobF » Wed May 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello gang,

Well I need some help again please. Let’s say I have an audio stream, and it comes from a looped delay. Also the sound can be anything such as a synth, guitar, vocal, and so on. So just for the example let’s say I have the track “Marry had a little lamb” looped. Now what I want to do is window the audio stream in a way where when played back I can just play a windowed portion of the stream or the whole thing. For instance just have it repeat, “had a little”, “marry”, or “little lamb”, and so on. So the window would have to be timed correctly, movable, and also made wide or narrow depending on what sounds you want. Is this possible and how would you go about it. The more suggestions I get the better, because I believe there are probably several ways to do this. Many thanks in advance to all those who propose ideas.

Later then, BobF…..

P.S., I have made some windowing modules myself, but so far they are working only far to poor.
BobF

Return to General