Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Bitmap draw - text

For general discussion related FlowStone

Bitmap draw - text

Postby Asbjørn » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:49 am

I'm trying to draw some text onto a bitmap using the DrawT and Text primitives. The problem is the grid step input of the DrawT only accepts one number, not the full grid coordinate, so the text that's drawn onto the bitmap moves diagonally from top left to bottom right of the bitmap when I increase the float in the grid step input. And a really strange thing is that the text increases in size the further down it gets.

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. :oops:
Asbjørn

Re: Bitmap draw - text

Postby Exo » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:27 pm

I think the grid step input in effect acts as a zoom for the view, so leave the grid step blank for no zooming.

Just alter the area on the text primitive to place the text where you want it.

Cheers ;)

Exo
Flowstone Guru. Blog and download site for Flowstone.
Best VST Plugins. Initial Audio.
Exo

Postby Asbjørn » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:46 pm

That did the trick! 8-) Thank you very much.

Another thing, I have a 1920x1080 frontpanel, for some reason I can't get my bitmap (video feed) to cover the whole frontpanel. I can increase the bitmap module size till it's almost there, then suddenly it's starts cropping the bitmap. Is there a size limit for bitmaps I'm not aware of? Please advice. :)
Asbjørn

Postby Asbjørn » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Never mind, I'm being stupid again. There was a frame around the bitmap I didn't see that was to small.
Asbjørn

Return to General