Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

DAW Automation envelopes - Jagged output.

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: DAW Automation envelopes - Jagged output.

Postby Spogg » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:16 pm

If it turns out to be an issue in other DAWs then it may be worth looking at for a future fix. If not then you could ask Cockos support maybe.

I wouldn’t know how to make a local undo for an array. Of course FS can do this but how you would get a VST to do it I don’t know. Maybe you could have an edit feature with a commit option, wherein the edit “buffer” then passes the data to the system for storing. I think the DX7 could do this, so you play around with the sound then store into a voice. Nothing gets overwritten until you commit…?

My Quilcom NINE could selectively copy from voice 1 to the other 8 voices to avoid repetition of settings. You could see if that might be useful. But I bet that’s not what you mean.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4419&p=24991&hilit=quilcom+NINE#p24991

You have interesting questions and ideas!

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby lalalandsynth » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Slight shame as a made a button to push to write Envelope/Seq/lfo to track as envelope in Reaper.
lalalandsynth

Postby lalalandsynth » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:01 pm

The Nine , is great , very clean work ! It does sound slightly like Razor like I saw someone mention but it also reminds me of the Korg Prophecy. It has this slight woodwind vibe to it that the Prophecy has.

I might be able to make some sort of copy paste with this , maybe instead of send to all , a send to 1 or 2-3-4 ?
But that would require a dropdown (or something) for each 1-2-3-4 button ...but its possible to come up with something from this , thanks for sharing.

Thinking out loud..would it not be possible to copy the array list from 1 ...hold it until I push button 2 , thereby pasting it into 2 ? SO , just a copy button that assumes it will copy into the next button you push ?

So instead of making a copy ..(i.e - selecting switch one , pushing a copy button , switching to switch 2 and hit paste)
It would just always hold a copy of the switch I have engaged and then by only having a paste button , you hit paste and it will paste into the next selected button?

Maybe I am overthinking it , seems like this should be doable.
lalalandsynth

Postby lalalandsynth » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:30 pm

I must be able to read the array into ruby and only send onwards -one time - if it gets trigger(copy) and then an int from one of the 4 switches. I am trying to hack my way through ruby to do this but seems like it should be easy with a bit of ruby skills . So far I can read the array and send via Ruby but I am having problems telling it when to send it through.
lalalandsynth

Postby ErvSoft » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:03 am

@lalalandsynt Have you been able to do it?
I find myself almost in a similar goal,
I try to call a list of automatable parameters of the schema within the same FS, and still can't find the way,
Now I think I have to find some primitive to open the preset txt and based on that data, filter the parameters that I want to activate or deactivate in the Vsti, or simply see them to find them more quickly,

I will elaborate it and if it works for me, I will attach it.
ErvSoft

Postby ErvSoft » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:18 am

I did it, it was easy, I just added a primitive text load that extracts the content of a txt, of the file dialog menu,
which can be in any other assigned extension and voila, :D

ErvSoft- Lista de Parametros (FS v306).fsm
Parameter list extractor (made with FS 3.0.6)
(11.58 KiB) Downloaded 753 times

then in this preset manager that I modified, you put it in your scheme and when saving or loading the preset,
the list of parameters will be written to the green table stings.

2021-01-20 00_11_18-.jpg
Image of preview scheme
2021-01-20 00_11_18-.jpg (68.73 KiB) Viewed 9609 times
ErvSoft

Previous

Return to General