Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Shift Array. - Rendering Issue. 3.08 and 3.09

For general discussion related FlowStone

Shift Array. - Rendering Issue. 3.08 and 3.09

Postby lalalandsynth » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:35 pm

I am using a shift array to ..shift the array output from an envelope generator.
Creating an offset from the original envelope.

(Tried this with a 3.08 and 3.09 version)

This works nice when moving the offset manually and I can apply the "test lfo" lfo to the offset as well as automate the offset using en anvelope in reaper, when I listen to this it sounds right and works perfectly.

The problem starts when I try and render an offset movement using either the lfo or automation.
Automation seems to render properly if I automate jumping positions (One offset and a jump to the next) )
(**Correction*** Two identical track played at the same time , with offset jumping automation null out when playing and offset is automated in jumps, but not when sweeped and not when rendered.

Also , when copying tracks or doing any edits the automations stops working alltogether.

I wonder why it works perfectly while playing but not when rendered?
Cannot I not use an varying Array shifter for an operation like a render ?

I am using a 100 ticker on the "Do it" on the Array shift ,1024 values for position.
Do i need a faster ticker for faster then realtime render or what am I missing?

Pre offset.
No offset.jpg
No offset.jpg (85.03 KiB) Viewed 8414 times

After Offset using a shift array.
cats.jpg
cats.jpg (86.89 KiB) Viewed 8414 times

Knob is set to 0-1024 values into a "round to nearest" Float to INt to shift the Array.
cats2.jpg
cats2.jpg (73.57 KiB) Viewed 8414 times
lalalandsynth

Return to General