Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Copy/Paste Array.

For general discussion related FlowStone

Copy/Paste Array.

Postby lalalandsynth » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:43 pm

I am working with the advanced envelope , it has 4 states for the envelope setting which you can load and save.
I would like to be able to copy the setting from one to another. - copy from 1 to 4 for example.

It seems like I should be able to to hold the array in ruby until it gets a trigger (copy), then its ready to paste , either with a dedicated paste button or just an automatic paste when you hit "copy" - when on 1 for example and then push 4 .-, thereby pasting it into 4.

The automatic paste would suffice , but I guess it would be better to have a dedicated paste button, so you can flick through 1 to 4 and select the one you would like to paste over. Seems more intuitive that way.

I am a complete noob in Ruby but I am trying to learn.

So far I can get the array into Ruby and send it onwards , but I need to set two conditions as far as I can tell , a trigger that says I want to send it forward (copy) - but if and only when I select one of the 1-4 switches or hit another trigger (paste)

Unless I am missing something that should be enough if I send this array back into the preset setting, everything should also save and remember everything properly.

Any thoughts ?
lalalandsynth

Re: Copy/Paste Array.

Postby lalalandsynth » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:50 pm

This was simpler then I thought . Solved it seems , just used Ruby and triggers.
Seems to work.

Edit..spoke to soon , I can copy and paste , but i need to be able to plug it in correctly.

Edit... and it seems to work properly , I replaced the load and save with copy and paste , and use a preset manager to save all 4 envelopes instead.
lalalandsynth

Return to General