Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Newbie , construction help

For general discussion related FlowStone

Newbie , construction help

Postby Pedro martins » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:54 am

Good everyone, I'm new to the channel and I recently adapted the software, so I can make some audio tools I need for my work.
but due to my little experience in building models, I'm combining the tools to analyze, so I have some difficulties in doing what I want, for now I managed to reach this stage.
spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope analyzer, with selection up to 32 in and 32 out (where I wanted 48 in and 48 out) my card makes this way but in the softwere I can't do it anymore. so the help issues was as follows.
1- It is possible to create a spectrum analyzer, where when selecting a region it can show written which is the frequency of that region.
2-in the oscilloscope, you can change it to scan and put a table of ms and also with the function of selection and indication of ms.
3- it was possible to increase the input and output channels from 32 to 48. Thanks for your attention, I leave a picture of what I'm doing and I can also leave the project if you need to analyze
Attachments
Schematic2.fsm
Project
(2.68 MiB) Downloaded 591 times
Pedro martins

Re: Newbie , construction help

Postby tulamide » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Hi,

all of it would require a serious amount of programming, that I'm not able to provide. But I can at least answer your questions, although it won't help you.

1) Yes, with the help of Ruby.
2) Yes, once again, by using Ruby.
3) As far as I know (maybe some other experienced Flowstoner can confirm or disprove it), Flowstone supports a maximum of 32 voice polyphony, and therefore might be restricted to 32 audio outs as well. In general though, it should support whatever the selected audio in/out driver supports.

1) and 2) are not easy to realize. Even an experienced Ruby programmer might need weeks for it.
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Return to General