Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Any news?

For general discussion related FlowStone

Any news?

Postby tor » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:34 am

Hi, I lost interest in DSP programing a long time ago and I think maybe the fact that FlowStone not was available in 64 bit might be a big reason. I remember upgrading to 64 bit OS and then experienced more and more trouble with SynthMaker/Flowstone that kept crashing. I never had the focus nor stamina to go on learning other languages or enviroments for programming DSP stuff. With my limited knowledge and focus SynthMaker/FlowStone is the only thing I managed to learn quite good. Truth is I really miss it. I still drop by the forum here to check on the state of things. Really good to see there is still some activity and quite some of the old guys in here remains active. I really hope to see 64 bit and or VST3 support sometime soon. I did read somwhere in here that v4 was very close during spring this year. But no more information has been shared here. No information is mostly bad news. Is there any hope?

Best regards, Tor
tor

Re: Any news?

Postby Spogg » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:27 am

Hi Tor

The development of FS4 is very advanced, even though it’s still being called an alpha! It successfully exports stuff made in FS3 in 64 bit VST 2 and has lots of new features. VST3 export is to come but is still at an early stage.
At the moment the sole voluntary developer Maik Menz (MyCo) has paused due to work commitments, but assures me he’ll be carrying on with it when his workload permits.

If you would like to join the Slack group you can get the latest alpha for testing and it seems really stable on 64 bits Windows for versions more recent than XP. If you send me a PM I can send you an invitation…
Spogg

Re: Any news?

Postby tor » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:45 am

PM sendt :) :D
tor

Return to General