Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

HID detection problem

For general discussion related FlowStone

HID detection problem

Postby tester » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:22 am

In regards to HID I'm green, so I don't know how to understand this.

There is this schematic for HID devices detection:
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=1564

And in Windows Device Manager, there are multiple devices recognized as "HID compatible".
And yet - Flowstones HID detector - does not list anything from these.

Recently, we got something called Cypress "CY8CKIT-059 - Psoc 5lp Usb Dev Board", and in their creator there is an example of a sort of HID mouse, i.e. when you connect it to USB - mouse pointer wanders left and right. But the board, although seen in Device Manager as hid - is also not detected in Flowstone.

So... what are the requirements for HID compatible devices in Flowstone?

And what can be send via HID anyway? I'm thinking on making some cheap DAQ (under $25), and this cypress kit seems to be interesting choice because it can do a lot more.

My understanding is, that I can send from that unit numbered frames, that contain let say 1000 samples per frame. Thus at green slow tick it would make no big problem. or somehow else?
Need to take a break? I have something right for you.
Feel free to donate. Thank you for your contribution.
tester

Return to General