Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Bobs Chorus Plus

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Bobs Chorus Plus

Postby BobF » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:45 pm

BobsChorusPlus.fsm
(509.55 KiB) Downloaded 890 times

Hello Gang,
Find here a Stereo Chorus/Delay/Harmonizer or just “Chorus Plus” to keep it short. It’s pretty straight forward, just five delays summed together with each its own LFO and Pitchshifter. To view each channel just press either the LEFT or Right channel box(Lt blue/blk). The gain of each summed output can be set individually. The LFO outputs can be either bipolar or unipolar, and each of the five delays can have its output inverted. I used fractional delays because I am using the pitchshifters after them and did not want additional vibrato. The pitchshifter is just a standard shifter with a plus or minus 1 Hz shift. Each of the five shifters can be inserted individually and you can set the depth and semitones or not. For the feedback you can select from any of the five delays and go either positive or negative. Use caution when setting the feedback gain, especially with higher numbers as LOAD howling feedback can occur. If howling feedback does occur , turn feedback to zero and quickly and hit the KILL button to reset all. The mix knob of course is just straight thru audio and the mix of delay/pitch. Last is the cross fader with LFO. Basically it just moves left ch to right ch and right ch to left ch. NOTE though that it uses for its LFO the third LFO down from the top. The Chorus Plus can create some really nice chorus effects, cool to weird delays, odd flange/phaser effects, nice harmonies, pseudo reverb, and much, much more! Ok then that’s it, enjoy. Comments are always welcomed!

Later then, BobF
BobF

Re: Bobs Chorus Plus

Postby Halon » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:26 pm

Will have a look Bob :)
Halon

Re: Bobs Chorus Plus

Postby Spogg » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Hi Bob!

I love the thinking behind this.

I've had a play and a look inside and I've come up with a few points (as you probably were expecting).

I've added a comment box to the schematic with issues and suggestions for your consideration. I hope that's OK.

Cheers

Spogg
Attachments
BobsChorusPlus spogg notes added.zip
(671.94 KiB) Downloaded 844 times
Spogg

Return to User Examples