Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Polyphonic Sampler (Help)

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Polyphonic Sampler (Help)

Postby Nickateenbeats » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:37 am

So i been trying to create a ROMPLER for a few weeks now. Im not very good at Flowstone yet as i have not had the time to sit down and actually learn it yet. I threw some modules together and i think im onto something (i hope lol) i could just be an idiot and the whole thing is wrong but its always worth a try. any feedback would be nice. Thanks!
Attachments
rom.fsm
(32.53 KiB) Downloaded 812 times
Nickateenbeats

Re: Polyphonic Sampler (Help)

Postby Spogg » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:03 am

I don’t wish to be disparaging but I really do think you should take time to learn a lot more about Flowstone. I can see you have enthusiasm and ideas, and this is a great starting point, but in itself it’s insufficient to realise your dreams.

If you’re genuinely keen to make stuff, you simply must read the 2 manuals and make sure you try out the basics as you go, and experiment with existing designs. When starting out I would recommend you put DSP, ASM and Ruby to one side; that comes much later when you’ve grasped the basics.

There are a lot of mistakes in your schematic which demonstrate a lack of knowledge, but this can be remedied simply by honest learning. For one example, blue and white (mono and poly) streams cannot be connected together directly.

I don’t want to put you off; we all start out where you are. I’m just saying you should learn to walk before you attempt to run a marathon ;)

Good luck and keep at it!

Spogg
Spogg

Return to User Examples