Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Troll Xmas: T-Verb

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Troll Xmas: T-Verb

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:55 pm

Le Attol wrote:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX WARNING XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
This Project is Quarantined and should be tested under notification of instability. Code examples provided here should be for testing purposes only!

I'm really happy with this project but this reverb tends to crash an FL Studio Project which is using over 10% CPU.
If someone has an updated version of Trogluddite's Super SM verb with auto-off that's a stable release;
Can You please attach it to a reply within this topic thread?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX WARNING XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

T-Verb AKA Trogluddite verb, I'm working on making it for My own studio. I thought I'd share it. It uses Trogluddite's Super reverb Code.

And Trogluddite, Please give me the OK to put Your name on the front graphic of the GUI, just a formality.

Beta for Now, CCBY: Please mention Trog Luddite in Your end product should You choose to use it. The final should be great.
Enjoy.
T-Verb V1-6.fsm
version 1.6
(115.69 KiB) Downloaded 912 times
Last edited by wlangfor@uoguelph.ca on Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My youtube channel: DSPplug
My Websites: www.dspplug.com KVRaudio flowstone products
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Re: Troll Xmas: T-Verb

Postby Spogg » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:38 am

Hi

Just thought I should mention that Trogluddite doesn't come here anymore. His last visit was Feb 2nd 2016.

If someone posts their work here, and doesn’t write any restrictions on its use, then we assume it’s ok to use as we wish. If the work is signed, that signing should not be removed. If there are restrictions or acknowledgement requests then we should comply with those. If permission to use is specifically requested by the author then we should seek it.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Re: Troll Xmas: T-Verb

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:52 pm

Spogg wrote:Hi

Just thought I should mention that Trogluddite doesn't come here anymore. His last visit was Feb 2nd 2016.

If someone posts their work here, and doesn’t write any restrictions on its use, then we assume it’s ok to use as we wish. If the work is signed, that signing should not be removed. If there are restrictions or acknowledgement requests then we should comply with those. If permission to use is specifically requested by the author then we should seek it.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Spogg

That's too bad. I thought He had, but I guess that was through Me looking through older posts that I had assumed based upon past activity. Sad, because He's such a gentleman. Anyways, His reverb used is the super reverb from his open source Trog Toolz, I suppose I could just add the name in there because of what he specified in the credits and terms; That'd be appropriate.

Anyways, Here's an image:

Pre-Final in first post. Looks good without a snag; I need to make presets look pretty is all.
Anyways, forgot to add Dozius in the credits, will do in the final.
My youtube channel: DSPplug
My Websites: www.dspplug.com KVRaudio flowstone products
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Return to User Examples