Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Synthmaker bundle

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Re: Synthmaker bundle

Postby rocknrollkat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:02 pm

Knob Twiddler wrote:
k brown wrote:oh - and here's misc wavetable stuff for those interested in that aspect of life.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dat7t4yelivi ... sumKa?dl=0

k brown

Oh dear, these are dead links !
Any chance these's an up to date link available ?

Thanks !

ROXY :D
rocknrollkat

Postby k brown » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:06 am

Just look at any of my most recent posts - the current links are below each one.
Website for the plugins : http://kbrownsynthplugins.weebly.com/
k brown

Postby djbrynte » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:34 pm

k brown ur damn skilled :)
djbrynte

Postby djbrynte » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:45 pm

im not sure if its me doing something wrong or if its the envelopes.

WHen i adding tyhem to my synth the ADSR + curve. and using pitch also cutoff and amp. it sounds fjong fjong. Its something that makes the sound go glitchy. like it playes some kind of 3rd note. im not sure what it is. :P

i realy wana use k browns envelope but something is wrong :(
djbrynte

Postby Ricciardo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:43 pm

OMG, i only came across with this topic today, and i am absolutely Stunned by the ammount and incredible work you did by making emulations of so many machines.

more than 100 Synthmaker very solid projects that can all be extremely optimized and keep all the functionality you original input into it.

partcularly knobs, flowstone knobs are way more optimized than synthmaker...

per example, a synthmaker knob usualy takes around 350/400 primitives to build, sometimes even more if you put stuff as labels and other things incluided, while in flowstone, you can code a similar knob in ruby or even use the same bitmaps, and with only 10% of the same primitives and links, even better, in very optimized schematics, a single knob will be repeated in more than one instance, increasing the effectiveness of the "code"

With flowstone and ruby currently its possible to drasticaly optimize this projects and make them 80 or even 90% lighter, specialy in memory consumption...

And ill try to rebuilt some of your synthesizers using the same viruals, and dsp architecture that way.
Ricciardo

Postby k brown » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:00 am

I just saw this.

I hope you can get 'round to doing a bit of what you describe - it's one of the main reasons I put all these out there, so that someone so inclined could optimize them in various ways to make them work better/easier to use for one and all.

I know nothing about Flowstone, so only partly follow what you're saying, but sounds very intriguing, and I had a hunch the updates to Synthmaker that became Flowstone would enable these to be much improved.

Also -
Just added a new one; something I started near the beginning of it all, but never saw the point of including it: an emulation of the minimoog. Obviously it's not possible to even hint at the sound of mighty 'D' with a Synthmaker build, but I thought the new features of the re-released hardware minimoog were intriguing enough to warrant re-visiting this old build and releasing it. It's probably safe to say the minimoog is one of the synths most people are less likely to be able to afford to buy, either a vintage, well working example or the new re-release. So I think it's worth offering a free softie that at least works as closely to the hardware as I can make it, so that if one has an opportunity to play or own the real thing they will already have a fair familiarity to give them a leg-up. Approximates the architecture and feature-set, not the sound. At the top of the Mixer section is an Info button to help with the added features, etc.
As always, let me know if you find anything not working right.
And no, there are no presets.

Includes the added features of the re-release:

- Dedicated LFO.
- Alternate CV sources for the Modulation Mix inputs.
- Assignable Velocity and Aftertouch.

minDy copy.jpg
minDy copy.jpg (142.93 KiB) Viewed 21867 times
k brown

Postby djbrynte » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:50 am

Awesome moog u got there. ur realy pro at this :D!

i wish we could make a synth once :)
djbrynte

Postby Spogg » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Lovely looking synth as always!

I’ve been inspired to spogg it, using modules and techniques right out of my ASS*.

Already starting to sound nice…

Cheers

Spogg

* The Quilcom one :lol:
Spogg

Postby k brown » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:50 pm

Spogg wrote:Lovely looking synth as always!

I’ve been inspired to spogg it, using modules and techniques right out of my ASS*.

Already starting to sound nice…

Cheers

Spogg

* The Quilcom one :lol:

Ouch !
k brown

Postby djbrynte » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:09 am

K Brown ur work is amazing! why do you not finish them? and release them. U will get alof of feedback and reputation for it :)
djbrynte

PreviousNext

Return to User Examples