Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Audio/DSP Free Toolkits

DSP related issues, mathematics, processing and techniques

Audio/DSP Free Toolkits

Postby trelosrockas » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:56 pm

Hello guys,

I just found out about flowstone and got really excited about it!! I am still using the free version but i am pretty convinced to purchase the program (educational licence) cause it seems really good for my purposes (mainly DSP)... I quickly discovered that FS has a great community of people who like to share their knowledge and creations (SM forums). Problem is that some of the free user-made toolkits are available only for registered SM forum users and i cannot find a way to register on the SM forums. Also, many free toolkits that do not require registration to download, have broken links (like the audio oak, which seems really good). If anyone can re-upload or provide links to free Audio/DSP modules/toolkits that'd be great. Creating a collection of all the free modules/toolkits available, seems a great idea to me. Hope i'm not asking for too much.

Thanks in advance
trelosrockas

Re: Audio/DSP Free Toolkits

Postby Wishx » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:58 pm

You must be greek ;)
Wishx

Postby tester » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Registered Area on SM forum is reserved for folks who legally purchased Synthmaker or Flowstone (whatever type).
Need to take a break? I have something right for you.
Feel free to donate. Thank you for your contribution.
tester

Postby trelosrockas » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Wishx wrote:You must be greek ;)

yep :)

tester wrote:Registered Area on SM forum is reserved for folks who legally purchased Synthmaker or Flowstone (whatever type).

thnx for the info
trelosrockas

Postby DjSkalar » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:40 pm

I have the Analog Toolkit, Mangrove Control, audiooak toolkits and many modules from SM & FS forums.
I would like to share but I dont know (remember) if I'm allowed coz of the licence restrictions (if there are any). :?
DjSkalar

Postby Jay » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:05 pm

dont know if anyone would care anymore about the licence agreement since most of the things in these packs was superceeded years ago! i still use a few of the items myself though!

analouge toolkit im sure was made by MyCo! he is still with us,

I have the following packs: Missing links (all versions)
Acrobatic tools (all versions)
Developer toolkit (all versions)
Audiooak 1.3.1
Troggtools v.3

and maybe a couple of other ones from long ago, problem is some of the folks who created them are not using FS or if they are they they hide themselves pretty well ;) so its hard to ask them if its ok! I have been tempted to just go ahead and upload them for folk here! :twisted: but i dont want to be responsible for causing any tears ha ha!

what sort of thing in particular are you people looking for? because chances are there are updated modules or code out there that covers these items!

regards
Jay

Postby tester » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:23 pm

A lot of filters for example migrated and updated from SM's registered area. Maybe it's a matter of context?
Need to take a break? I have something right for you.
Feel free to donate. Thank you for your contribution.
tester

Postby DjSkalar » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Hey Jay thanks!
New to the forum but not to SM-FS.
Been searching SM forums for module packs.
Most links are down so if you could share the
ones you know will be gratefull!
DjSkalar

Postby BobF » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Hello All,

Just registered today for the forum. Been looking for about a month or so and using Flowstone just a little longer.
I have a few questions and am also looking for some module packs ( *** Audiooak 1.3.1, sk_module_pack, Troggtools v.3, etc) like everyone. There SHOULD be know problems posting these I would think as they where all up at one time for grabs. It is just all the links are dead from Synthmaker forum and etc..

Also how do you post images? I need help creating a waveform in dsp code , but need to post a image and can not figure it out .

Thanks all, hope to hear news soon. Bye for now.....

*** Hello again all. You mean out of 23563 members, no one has any module packs or tool kits to share with a new comer? Please help me out, thanks again, BobF.....

P.S., my email is 1alchemist3@gmail.com
Last edited by BobF on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BobF

Postby MyCo » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:37 am

Don't look at the SM Forum for ready to use modules. Just go there to see how others approached a problem and then figure out your own way.
The reason is: There are huge differences between SM and the current FlowStone version. In fact some of my old SM Schematics don't even work in FS anymore (although you can load 'em).
When you have a specific problem, just ask in this forum. Many users have made their own modules in the meantime and would share a more modern solution.

Also how do you post images? I need help creating a waveform in dsp code , but need to post a image and can not figure it out .

Scale them down to the board required size:
Code: Select all
The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 650 pixels wide and 1000 pixels high.

Go to "upload attachment" below the text box and select the file.
MyCo

Next

Return to DSP