Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Double Elliptic Seat 'Tension' !

DSP related issues, mathematics, processing and techniques

Double Elliptic Seat 'Tension' !

Postby Antimac » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi,

I've been playing with a graph control I downloaded a while back from the SM forum and I'm having a hard time trying to adjust the curve tension.
I have, so far, managed to get it to start and finish at the top of the graph (creating a smile shape), but when I change the value of the relevant float-power(s) i get the slope/tension change I wanted, but only when you position the control far left or far right does it work properly.

I would like to be able to feed-in a float value from a knob to adjust the tension on each curve.

The code for the Double Elliptic Seat is on this page...http://www.flong.com/texts/code/shapers_circ/
I kinda get it, and thought I could suss it with trial and error, but it's beaten me.

Any help muchly appreciated, fsm attached

Cheers
Attachments
DoubleE.fsm
Double Elliptic Seat
(6.13 KiB) Downloaded 1086 times
Antimac

Re: Double Elliptic Seat 'Tension' !

Postby Antimac » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Well...after further searching on this forum I've found TheOm's Line editor and KG's Custom Curve maker, so many thanks to those contributors!! Amazing stuff!

Cheers.
Antimac

Return to DSP