Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Help with "windows" in GUI

DSP related issues, mathematics, processing and techniques

Help with "windows" in GUI

Postby Maryirita » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:29 am

Hi guys! I write because I have two interesting questions

1. I want to make a plugin that has two "windows" , that when you select one, the options of the other window are hidden. I put a simple example that i want. In the schematic, there is a selector with 2 items when I select item1 want it to look just the slider and when I select item2 want only see the potentiometer and not the slider, somebody know how do it? , i think that is using MGUI, but i don't know how :(

2. I want to put in each of the "tabs" 2 menus, "file menu " and a "help menu " like in any software, is that possible in flowstone ? somebody know?. I hope I explained well and can help me. thank you!
Maryirita

Re: Help with "windows" in GUI

Postby MyCo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:44 am

1. Look at this schematic:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1193#p3802

2. You can do menus in multiple ways. There is already a module in the Toolbox that you can use, called "Menu". I've attached a simple schematic to show how you can trigger on a specific menu entry click.
Attachments
Menu.fsm
(1.7 KiB) Downloaded 1189 times
MyCo

Postby RJHollins » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:54 am

If I may ... MyCo's, 'Multi-Tabbed' window module is EXCELLENT, and has worked flawlessly in the transition from SM to FS.

For many of my projects, it is the foundation I build in.

Thanks again MyCo for putting this together and sharing to the community ;)

Sincerely 8-)
RJHollins

Postby Maryirita » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:26 am

Myco thank you very much, helped me a lot!
On the other hand, I'm doing a plugin to emulate sounds of water by applying a mathematical model made on the bubbles but I have troubles generating several bubbles of different sizes and at different heights, I tried to make a "while" entering the number of bubbles I want to create but it is rare because this only sounds when I move the slider. Also I have another problem that is saturating the amplitude ... and it's because it is not how much should be the maximum amplitude to not happening. I send the program, I appreciate any help, suggestions or information!.
Attachments
plugin.fsm
i hope somebody can help me, I'm noob jejej
(19.03 KiB) Downloaded 1158 times
Maryirita

Postby MyCo » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:35 am

Just had a play with the schematic. Not sure if that's what you wanted.

I've added a midi player, that emits midi notes of zero length at random time. The #bupples determines how many bupples there are emited per second.

In the bupple wave form code I've added a "dead" output, that kills the voices that are to silent to hear. That prevents the CPU from overloading after time.
Attachments
bupples.fsm
(47.45 KiB) Downloaded 1183 times
MyCo

Postby Maryirita » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:52 am

Myco seriously many thanks !!!! , you helped me a lot, i was blocked because don't know very well the structures in flowstone, thank you very much for your support !!! :D

PDT: can i bother you a bit by private message whit other question and showing you how the plugin progresses.???
PDT2: is my first plugin :oops:
Maryirita

Return to DSP