Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

More realistic, please !

DSP related issues, mathematics, processing and techniques

More realistic, please !

Postby Maryirita » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:24 am

Hi guys!
I'm finishing a plug-water sounds and I would ask your help!
1. The problem is that the sound of splash should be more real, I tried to add a sound impact and some white noise but my knowledge of flowstone on envelopes is very little and have not managed to shape the white noise: / any help, advice or information on how to make it more realistic without much process,

2. I also used the white noise module rain, but need to be activated only when the number of drops is greater than 5 and the depth is greater faith 0.2
  Verily much appreciate your attention and any advice you can give me :oops:
I decided to program the code in Spanish because I am from Colombia.
d: please excuse my language, a big part of the plugin code is in spanish. i hope yours will not Have Problems whit this.
Attachments
imp.rar
audio file impact
(2.92 KiB) Downloaded 1296 times
Tesis3.5.fsm
(956.67 KiB) Downloaded 1195 times
Maryirita

Re: More realistic, please !

Postby Spogg » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:44 am

Hi Maryirita

I like the appearance of your project very much. The tabbed interface is lovely and, nice knobs too!

I tried to understand the operation and schematic but was unable to make much progress.

I was inspired to re-visit my Quilcom Subtractor synth (uploaded here a while ago) and play with the Rain preset. I made a better one and recorded a short storm effect. The approach was to play clusters of MIDI notes to get the effect so you can alter the storm in real time. Key velocity will alter the levels too.
The link below will take you to the Subtractor synth, the preset I made and a short WAV file of the result. If the sound I got interests you maybe you could see how it was achieved in the synth and adapt the approach towards your goal.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/es15cv0is6q90 ... m.zip?dl=0

If I can help more please ask!

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Re: More realistic, please !

Postby Maryirita » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:49 am

Thanks for answering Smoog !

I really appreciate your answer, thank you for sharing your work with me, is a bit difficult to understand because there are many things, i'm still studying it to see what can i use . Thank you very much, I'll be writing some questions via PM.
Cheers

Margarita :?
Maryirita

Return to DSP