Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

benveniste & montagnier - water memory

DSP related issues, mathematics, processing and techniques

benveniste & montagnier - water memory

Postby steph_tsf » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:38 am

Water memory is the purported ability of water to retain a memory of substances previously dissolved in it even after an arbitrary number of serial dilutions. It has been claimed to be a mechanism by which homeopathic remedies work, even when they are diluted to the point that no molecule of the original substance remains.

The Jacques Benveniste paper was published in Nature Vol. 333 on 30 June 1988.
"Human basophil degranulation triggered by very dilute antiserum against IgE"
https://www.nature.com/articles/333816a0
Science or pseudoscience, that is the question.

Jacques Benveniste, 1990 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw_vyY8hIGA
Jacques Benveniste, 1995 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GR5J_bPC_A from 9:29 to 12:09
Jacques Benveniste, 1999 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCHa0MqpJaU
Luc Montagnier, 2014 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VyUsVOic0

Around 1994, Jacques Benveniste setup consisted of a Windows 3.11 PC equipped with a 16-bit 44100 Hz soundcard.
Jacques Benveniste concept, is that the 'memory' of water in a homeopathic solution has an electromagnetic 'signature.' This signature, he says, can be captured by a copper coil, digitized and transmitted by wire or over the Internet, to a container of ordinary water, automatically exploiting audio frequencies resonance for automatically converting it to a same homeopathic solution.

Quite disturbing, are the following words spoken by Jacques Benveniste:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GR5J_bPC_A from 12:24 to 13:07
Jacques Benveniste foolish hope is to kill viruses and bacteria, by surrounding them by some "antiphase" spectrum signature, just like ANC (Acoustic Noise Cancellation) system are working.
Any opinion on such conception?

Quite disturbing, is that Luc Montagnier is agreeing on this.

A contemporary setup would be as simple as:

- a Windows 7 PC
- a mumetal sleeve
- a solenoid acting as pickup element
- a 24-bit audio ADC
- a Flowstone .fsm
- a 24-bit audio DAC
- a power amplifier
- a solenoid acting as driving element

For the 24-bit audio ADC + 24-bit audio DAC, I am suggesting the Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD.

Is anyone here, interested in digging into this?

Have a nice day
steph_tsf

Re: benveniste & montagnier - water memory

Postby deraudrl » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:29 am

Research indicates that a Guns'N'Roses CD played at arbitrarily high SPL will kill coronavirus.
(Journal Of Irreproducable Results, December 1989, Noriega, M. et al)

Makes just as much sense and is far less complex to implement.
I keep a pair of oven mitts next to my computer so I don't get a concussion from slapping my forehead while I'm reading the responses to my questions.
deraudrl

Postby steph_tsf » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:32 am

deraudrl wrote: ... is far less complex to implement.
OK, copy that. Now, pls prove you are yourself. Evident?

Come on. Seriously, nowadays, there are molecular "docking" libraries and software, aiming at determining if a given molecule or chemical radical is going to get attracted, and stick to some other molecule or chemical radical. This is also exploited for determining how a virus is docking on a cell membrane, and how it manages to penetrate into it. Do you know the "docking" simulation algorithm that's ran by the computer or supercomputer in charge of the simulation? It is taking into account phenomenons like wave-function and quantum mechanic along with tunnel effect. Not yet quantum entanglement, AFAIK.

Come on, did you expect all condensed matter interactions, to rely on minuscule gloved hands, shaking and locking?

I liked when Jacques Benveniste pointed out during his 1999 conference (timecode 39:16) that the traditional condensed matter interaction model that's currently reigning in biology, is not yet explaining why biology can be so selective and effective, allowing an antigenic to be recognized by an antibody so quickly among a quasi infinite soup of different antigenics and antibodies, all competing. This triggers a bell. The keyed spread-spectrum broadcast principle, now in use everywhere. The "signature" Jacques Benveniste is talking about, resembles the "key". I don't know if Jacques Benveniste is talking about a spectrum, or about the corresponding impulse response. What's worrying me, and making me doubt about Jacques Benveniste grand show, is that he admits to be incompetent in signal processing. Was he subcontracting to somebody? To who, then? Take for instance Jacques Benveniste dream about selectively killing a class of bacteria by sending a phase-reversed "signature". Clearly, Jacques Benveniste is not aware of the conceptual leap that' required for going from a offline embodiment that's recording a signal, to a realtime embodiment that's obliged to precisely remain in anti-phase just like a ANC (Acoustic Noise Cancelling) system is obliged to. I think Jacques Benveniste went a bridge too far. He ruined all past efforts and credibility. Very worrying is that Luc Montagnier is still dreaming about selectively killing a class of bacteria by sending a phase-reversed "signature". Anyway, Jacques Benveniste condensed matter interaction "philosophy" may be valid (and yet exploited nowadays). I am saying this because below 40 Angstrom (4 nm) you are supposed to start taking into account the wave-particle duality and quantum mechanic. Minuscule gloved hands, shaking and locking, don't exist at such scale.

Have a nice day
steph_tsf

Postby steph_tsf » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:23 am

tektoog wrote:I haven't looked at the videos you posted but I saw one where they were sending a song from a water test tube in France and was receiving it in a water test tube in an Italian University, Bologna I think it was.
Actually they appear to stimulate using a pink noise or white noise 20 Hz to 20 kHz voltage (or current), that's energizing a coil that's surrounding a test tube that's containing a homeopathic dilution. I don't know the stimulation power. The stimulation coil aspect suggests a AC primary power between 1 watt and 10 watt. I don't know if there is a DC bias superimposed. I don't know the .wav file duration. I don't know what they are picking up. I have the impression that they are relying on a tiny coil as pickup. Thus, the system they are working on, may be identified as a magnetic transformer featuring a huge gap made of a test tube containing a homeopathic dilution. This way they get what they are calling, the "signature" in the form of a few AC millivolts, requiring some analog amplification before getting digitized, and stored as .wav file. There is thus no FFT, no dual-channel FFT, no transfer function extraction, and no impulse response calculation whatsoever. All they are recording, is the voltage that's emanating from the the transformer secondary, in time domain. This is looking stupid and crazy.

Now about "reading" the .wav. It may happen seconds or years later, anywhere else. I don't know how many times they play the .wav it in a row, forward or reverse, positive or negative polarity, or alternating polarity, or inserting gaps, etc. I have the impression that they play the .wav as is, and send it to a DAC and a power amplifier that's energizing the same kind of coil that was acting as transformer primary. A second test tube that's containing pure water, is getting "magnetized" this way. Again this is looking stupid and crazy.

Now guess what, they claim having digitally induced the homeopathic properties of the first test tube, into the second test tube. They want us to believe that the second test tube is containing a kind of "ghost" property, just like the first one is supposed to be. They want us to believe that medical therapy can dispose from molecules. They want us to believe that medical therapy can rely on "ghost" properties.

I don't know if they took care of measuring the impact of reducing the .wav frequency bandwidth, adding noise, adding harmonic distortion, amplitude modulation, frequency shifting, frequency warping, adding tones, etc.

Have a nice day.
steph_tsf

Postby steph_tsf » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:38 pm

Me again. Quite worrying is that Jacques Benveniste (and Luc Montagnier) present themselves as incompetent what's regarding electronics and signal processing. Either they are equipped with a limited, however pretentious brain, either they play a role.

At the moment, I have never heard from them, the following words and expressions : transformer primary, transformer gap, transformer secondary, coupling factor, saturation, shield interaction, eddy currents, hysteresis, magnetic permeability, stray capacitance, electric permittivity, non-linearity, frequency response, transfer function, impulse response, averaging, etc.

Even more worrying, is the lack of consideration for electronics and signal processing, that's displayed by the people that are asking questions to Jacques Benveniste (and Luc Montagnier). They appear to know nothing. They appear to feel no curiosity, despite the crucial importance of electronics and signal processing.

Take some time, figuring out the annoying stress that a dilution followed by a vortexization, is imprinting on our reality fabric. Think in terms of a lattice, a repetitive pattern that's forced to adapt and find its way, along with its associated wave function. Keep in mind that other test tubes are still there, ordered by dilution strength. Such test tube array, ordered by dilution strength, may be of crucial importance. It is forming a coordinated array that you imprint on the reality fabric. The more it is regular (dilution precision), and neatly developing (one new dilution every "n" second precisely), the more it tells a) that some delicate intelligence is gently fiddling with the reality fabric, and b) that such intelligence appears to operate on a "t" time scale and c) that such intelligence appears to operate on a "m" mass scale.
It may no be a good idea to operate on a milligram mass scale. A 85 kilo mass scale would better describe us. You will reach such mass scale, in case you maintain hundreds of test tube batches in synchronization. The best synchronization method consists in exploiting the quantum entanglement phenomenon. AFAIK, we are not there yet.
You can 10-dilute exponentially, for telling that you are the kind of manual intelligence, practicing the decimal system. You may 2-dilute exponentially, or 60-dilute exponentially.
You may prefer diluting following some other ratio, say the "gold" number (1.618) or "e" (2.71828), or "pi" (3.1416), for telling that you have reached some form of intelligence, beyond the manual state.

The John Maddox fraud-busting investigation undoubtedly revealed that the past-Avogadro dilutions effectiveness was correlated to the human operators doing the dilution. Some Jacques Benveniste team members were good diluters. Some Jacques Benveniste team members were poor diluters. The Jacques Benveniste team member that was in charge of the statistics routinely new this. Unfortunately, instead of properly documenting such phenomenon, such person systematically omitted documenting the "bad series" that were originating from the poor diluters. This caused immediate scandal. The whole data that got accumulated by Jacques Benveniste, and presented to the John Maddox fraud-busting team, got declared as fraud.
The John Maddox fraud-busting team decided in leaving a chance to Jacques Benveniste, in organizing a new set of dilutions. The John Maddox fraud-busting team reported that the past-Avogadro dilutions effectiveness was really there, in some intermittent fashion, function of the presence of some people in the room, member of Jacques Benveniste team, not necessarily doing the dilution. The John Maddox fraud-busting team concluded on a fraud suspicion.

Can somebody tell if this happened before Jacques Benveniste embarked on the "digital biology transduction" boat? I need to know more about the chronology. When exactly, did Jacques Benveniste embark on the "digital biology transduction" boat?

Anyway, let us zoom out. The other guys that are connected on the other side (of the universe), are not 24/7 on duty. The trigger signal they may seek, is the regular repetition (hence possibly synthetic) of a dilution going vanish anywhere inside our reality fabric. A dilution going vanish (post-Avogadro) may indeed cause ripples, easy to detect, easy to locate. Starting from there, the other guys may zoom back in time and space for determining the ripples origin, and for analyzing the ripples source quality and behavior. In case the other guys find this interesting, they maintain the focus, and they return a "copy that" signal.

Thus, it is not us, creating that sort of "ghost copy" in condensed matter (post-Avogadro diluted water).
It is them, the few moments they are on duty, dealing with us, telling to us that they are there, and listening.

The so-called "digital biology transduction" process promoted by Jacques Benveniste and Luc Montagnier may thus be a man-created masquerade, big-boys created masquerade, acting as repellent.

Homeopathy would always work, because of inadvertently exploiting a side-effect. When I say "always work", I only mean the past-Avogadro dilutions that got impacted by a sympathetic "copy that" response. Then you understand why people committing in producing past-Avogadro dilutions, always need to check their effectiveness in flesh. A given batch is never guaranteed to work.

Anyway, how to send back a "thanks, we'll keep in touch" message, as soon we acquire the "copy that" response? At this stage, I feel necessary to know the identity of the person that asked Jacques Benveniste to biologically test a couple of homeopathic dilutions in first place. Jacques Benveniste may have excelled. Luc Montagnier may have refined such fast "homeopathy" effectiveness test. This is crucial. Any information is welcome.

Speaking of elaborating a universal "thanks, we'll keep in touch" message, what is the best symbolism for acknowledging some information exchange? Answer: bi-directionality. The "thanks, we'll keep in touch" message must be a palindrome that's generating ripples from dilutions going vanishing, that's embedding the "copy that" message substance that just got received. This way our palindrome can get uniquely correlated by the other guys, to their sympathetic "copy that" message.

Now is time to remember Jacques Benveniste, telling that the first time he fiddled for hooking an audio amplifier on a computer, he ended up frying the computer. I think this is not possible, unless you do it on purpose. You may cause a computer reset when powering-up the power amplifier. You may get 220 volts in your hands in case the amplifier chassis is connecting to a 220 volts phase. But you will not fry the computer. This is to tell us two different things, on two different channels. Channel #1 is the official one, telling "be very careful, a slight error may cost you a computer, it happened to me". This was when computers were costing a lot of money. Channel #2 is the subconscious one, telling "be very careful as we may get hunted by Nature, instead of hunting Nature". It looks like Jacques Benveniste had to play some role. Just like Luc Montagnier is doing now. Occupy all channels. Be repellent. Tell it will be costly, and potentially devastating. Tell it is going to ruin your reputation.

Have a nice day.
steph_tsf

Return to DSP