Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

How can I emulate Audio Electronics with Flowstone

DSP related issues, mathematics, processing and techniques

Re: How can I emulate Audio Electronics with Flowstone

Postby BobF » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello Shannon,

Did you ever look at my "Digital logic tools 1 and 2"?

I have completed many more logic devices yet never posted them because I usually like to wait till I have a device to use them in.

Can't wait to see what you have done so far.

Cheers, BobF.....
BobF

Postby pshannon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:41 am

BobF wrote:Hello Shannon,

Did you ever look at my "Digital logic tools 1 and 2"?

I have completed many more logic devices yet never posted them because I usually like to wait till I have a device to use them in.

Can't wait to see what you have done so far.

Cheers, BobF.....

Hey Bobf,

I did not see yours, I just searched and found them. I will check them out, because I like to see how other people do it and see if it aligns how I was thinking. There was another one out there that was pretty good too.

QuadBIT
pshannon

Postby pshannon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:58 am

BobF,

I looked at your tools, you did some good stuff and it looks like you made it compatible with sound streams. Mine is 100% Boolean logic. I have not tried it with a stream, it might be something to think about for a revision later. I forgot to mention that mine are all DSP and it appears you used a lot of Ruby. I still have to catch up on my Ruby skills. I have been working with a lot of ASM lately and I haven't spent a lot of time learning Ruby. I don't like it as much as visual studio. I am struggling with knowing what I want to do and I know the syntax in microsoft VS, but not able to find the syntax I need to accomplish it or spending way to much time searching.

Regards,

QaudBIT.
pshannon

Previous

Return to DSP