Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Non audio-card DSP hardware

DSP related issues, mathematics, processing and techniques

Non audio-card DSP hardware

Postby marcelodantas » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi everyone,

Is there a hardware which could be used with flowstone for DSP signal generation and acquisition, but on frequencies higher than the audio scale? Maybe also with arbitrary voltage ranges?
I want to see if it is possible to use flowstone to design a signal generator and oscilloscope for signals above audio frequency.
The hardwares I saw for data acquisition so far seem to work only on much lower frequencies.

I am thinking about a logic analyzer as well, which should be already possible to make.

Thanks,
Marcelo.
marcelodantas

Re: Non audio-card DSP hardware

Postby KG_is_back » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Google ultrasound recorders... they might be just what you're looking for. Also, many regular audio interfaces support sampling frequencies up to 192kHz, however, they usually have a build in low-pass filter @20kHz and these high-frequency modes are mostly to prevent aliasing from ultrasonic frequencies so sound that they pass through the filter.
KG_is_back

Return to DSP