Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

:-)

For anything not directly related to FlowStone

:-)

Postby tester » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:20 pm

- What is the memory disorder common to some groups of programmers?
- Randomnesia :-)
Need to take a break? Looking for relaxing sounds? I have something right for you.
(by purchasing, you are also supporting further development of related projects).
Thank you for your contribution.
tester

Re: :-)

Postby tester » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:27 pm

What is the half of thirteen?
6.5?

Well - there are few more, and more creative answers.
1) eight (VIII). Just split the half of with horizontal line: XIII
2) two halves, two solutions: 1 and 3
3) in english language: teen
4) again, two halves, two solutions: eleven (XI) and two (II).

...and what is yours?
Need to take a break? Looking for relaxing sounds? I have something right for you.
(by purchasing, you are also supporting further development of related projects).
tester

Postby RJHollins » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:54 am

... a bakers 'half-dozen'.

Hey ... I'll be here all week.

Try the veal.
:lol:
RJHollins

Postby nix » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:59 am

I have come across this one, so it's not mine.
Will see if I think of a few riddly things->

Pinocchio said my nose is about to grow-
what happens?

hehe

edit:wow RJ-that is an astounding answer!
nix

Postby tester » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:10 am

Sometimes, when I go outside and want to close my home, I wonder: "where did I left my keys?"
Yep, it's definately kryptomnesia. :lol:
tester

Postby tester » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:19 am

Did you know that mr Hesienberg (the one who invented the uncertainty principle) did not like to drive a car? And do you know why? Well - always when he accelerated, he felt lost and could not find where he is. :mrgreen:

(p.s.: read what about the uncertainty principle is; measuring location vs mass/energy/speed) ;-)
tester

Postby tester » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:21 pm

"When I'm watching at all these people around me, I feel as I was seeing through the PRISM" ;-)
tester

Postby tester » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:14 pm

What is another term for trombone?
A wind driven, manually operated, pitch approximator.

:lol:
tester

Postby trogluddite » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:39 pm

One of my favourite programming quotes...
Brian Kernighan wrote:Everyone knows that debugging is twice as hard as writing a program in the first place. So if you're as clever as you can be when you write it, how will you ever debug it?

:ugeek: Oh, how often I have got caught in that trap!

tester wrote:What is another term for trombone?
A wind driven, manually operated, pitch approximator.

:lol: :lol: I can confirm that, for sure - I used to play trombone in the school band when I was much younger.
Imagine - a school lesson where you were actively encouraged to sit at the back making loud farting noises towards your most hated teacher! ;)
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby tester » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:58 pm

trogluddite wrote:One of my favourite programming quotes...
Brian Kernighan wrote:Everyone knows that debugging is twice as hard as writing a program in the first place. So if you're as clever as you can be when you write it, how will you ever debug it?

:ugeek: Oh, how often I have got caught in that trap!

Which reminds me. Trog, can I send you my (this time little) project when I finish it, to check for errors or how to fix certain things? Generally I have some trouble with "simulated afterload" scenarios here (either some sort of bug or just ambiguous situation), although the project seems to work fine when set to zero manually (not sure for how long). The project itself has several save/reload file routines (textual content), combined with adding and/or changing content (+ according to what's inside the file), and these loops concern me somewhat. But I'd like to finish the guts first, in order to connect all "game-changers" inside. You are good with these green things. :-)
tester

Return to Off Topic