Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

Robot Robot Robot !

For anything not directly related to FlowStone

Robot Robot Robot !

Postby RZK » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:00 am

Hi evryone. i have to developpe a application on industrial robot Mitsubishi RV 2 and a Camera Cognex. I have some Idea but they are already maked or its on internet, i haven't idea :(. I want to make a new application, if you have a idea tell me. i want to say what idea i have already found (some are badass, some are to much basic!) :
- pickup moving parts "on the fly" from a conveyor.
- use the robot like an operator.
- take some part buil something undo and remake something else.
- An application with leap motion( arm and finger movement foloowed by the robot)
- bar bot ( serve beer !!!!)
- a comparison between robot and a plc in assembling conpetition
- Draw something !
- Make a magic trik !

Thank's for reading guys, if you have an idea don't hesitate write it ! ( i will make a video ;) )
RZK

Re: Robot Robot Robot !

Postby JB_AU » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:53 pm

A big area unpopulated is Government Archival Storage. A big wall of glass shielded Triple Layer BDR storage.
Where a 6 axis arm could gantry across/down the wall.

Totally secure, dust free, remote & protected.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Albert Einstein
JB_AU

Postby RZK » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:14 pm

xD This is big application ! i have a little robot (2kg max load). i think its a little bit impressive :?
RZK

Postby JB_AU » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:22 pm

The load is on the gantry not the arm. The arm retrieves & loads/unloads the disc (20grams) , the drive can be with the arm. Y & Z Gantry supports the weight of arm & drive.

Little impressive things are only limited by imagination.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Albert Einstein
JB_AU

Postby RZK » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:03 am

haha why not but that not impressive ;)
RZK

Postby JB_AU » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:44 am

Well it may not be impressive to you & i , but it would be impressive to the archival retrieval teams & to the treasury departments as such systems don't properly exist. :geek:

Albert Einstein
JB_AU

Postby RZK » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Haha yes Jb. archive mens are antiquity ^^. I think i'm gonna just to pickup moving parts "on the fly" from a conveyor.
But what type of parts i gonna move? i have only 6 centimeter wide on the conveyor, I think JB its for you !!! :lol:
RZK

Return to Off Topic