Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

Off topic from FS Guru: Help indexing best files ever...

For anything not directly related to FlowStone

Re: FS Guru: Help indexing best files ever posted on forums.

Postby KG_is_back » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:41 am

tester wrote:There are two kind of Polish languages. You are referring to the one made of 3 words which allows to exspress wide variety of things... :mrgreen: Reminds me southpark. :-)

...but is not suitable here. If you wish to translate the book, you must be able to operate on even more non-verbal level and in rather opposite direction.

Somewhat it's sad, that you made a shit of that and of my beautiful language, but it tells about you a little bit. Now I allow you to feel guilty. Live with that. :D

Actually it suppose to be a joke (wasn't so good one unfortunately :? ) cos' humor is another way of dealing with depression (partially). And it made at least one man to laugh for a while... I didn't meant to insult, discredit or dishonor anyone or anything, if I did so I apologize.
KG_is_back

Postby tester » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:05 am

A sense of humor is not always equal to the sense of taste. With Exo - you directly referred (and the way of) to me and my work, not to mention language which just isn't... english.

On human based side - what you did - was nasty. Live with that and be aware of that. That's the beauty of freedom. Because you deal with me - it will make you richer. :mrgreen:

On the non-human (energetic) side - it just freaked you out, and you reacted like a person who just saw a ghost and had to react... somehow. And now because you know that - it will also make you richer. (even after 10 years you will ask yourself the question "what he meant by that?"). :mrgreen:
Need to take a break? Looking for relaxing sounds? I have something right for you.
(by purchasing, you are also supporting further development of related projects).
Thank you for your contribution.
tester

Postby Jay » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Hey tester

you really do talk some shit m8! :lol:
Jay

Postby tester » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:43 pm

No wonder so many people here are falling in love with depression. :mrgreen:

But do they fall in love with depression because they can, or because they have no choice?
Need to take a break? Looking for relaxing sounds? I have something right for you.
(by purchasing, you are also supporting further development of related projects).
tester

Postby martinvicanek » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:16 pm

This is going off topic, please stop polluting this useful thread.
@Mod, please can you split off the irrelevant posts in this thread?
martinvicanek

Postby Exo » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:30 pm

martinvicanek wrote:This is going off topic, please stop polluting this useful thread.
@Mod, please can you split off the irrelevant posts in this thread?

Done, I was thinking too it had gone very wayward.

Lets try and keep that thread just posting to useful modules.
Flowstone Guru. Blog and download site for Flowstone.
Best VST Plugins. Initial Audio.
Exo

Postby tulamide » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:39 pm

tester wrote:No wonder so many people here are falling in love with depression. :mrgreen:

But do they fall in love with depression because they can, or because they have no choice?

Would you please just stop it immediatly? Arrogance and little knowledge are not the best companions for that matter. FYI, depression is not just a word for someone who feels a little discouraged one or the other day. It is a serious chronic disease and you can only fight its symptoms. You will never be cured from depression, instead you have to learn to live with it.
Everyone with a depression that still lives is a brave fighter and bares much more than a healthy human being. You should admire them for their toughness and strength, that let them fight that battle day after day, year after year, not making bad jokes.
I'm suffering from it for 30 years now, yet I'm alive. I do a psychotherapy that gives me methods at hand to deal with certain occurings, and I have a antidepressum, which despite its name only helps getting in a more positive mood, but never fights back depression. I've gone through several tries to kill myself 30 years ago. Then, with the help of medics, psychological and physiological, I started to understand that it is the black demon that wants to kill, not me. I fought my way back to life, and since then fight everyday to not fall back again.

Let me quote wikipedia:
" Most people who have not had depression do not completely understand its effects. Instead, they see it as simply being sad. Since it is not understood, many people with depression are criticized by others for not helping themselves."

And a quote from yourself:
"A sense of humor is not always equal to the sense of taste."

Have a read, maybe it gives you a little bit more insight: http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_%28mental_illness%29

And so I'm closing with another quote from yourself, which I share from the bottom of my heart:
"Now I allow you to feel guilty. Live with that."
tulamide

Re: Off topic from FS Guru: Help indexing best files ever...

Postby tester » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:48 pm

:mrgreen:
tester

Off topic from FS Guru Help indexing best files ever

Postby JeremyJell » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:04 am

I would be happy to entertain opening new categories for off-topic discussion or on-topic discussion if someone thinks we should have them. Give me your thoughts.

Best Regards,

Bob
JeremyJell

Previous

Return to Off Topic