Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

Wrong World

For anything not directly related to FlowStone

Wrong World

Postby tulamide » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:59 am

Something's definitely wrong with this world!

Yesterday evening I walked home when I passed the entrance of a club that was about to present a gig. A group of young girls, maybe 14 years old, not more, is standing there, dressed in not more than opaque nylons, a blouse and way too much make-up.

Suddenly one of the girls grabs in her cleavage, pulls out her wallet, and says with a rude voice: "Damn, it's so hot under the sun. Really, I never sweated so much under my tits."

Maybe I'm getting too old, but I really wouldn't expect this from children...
tulamide

Re: Wrong World

Postby Logado » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:00 am

I am from Russia there is almost the norm
Logado

Postby KG_is_back » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:09 am

I see what you mean...
The reason is, those kids never experienced 90'ties - they were born after 11.9.2001. Until then, future was that gloomy time when humanity will dance on the edge of morality and everybody was OK with that because "it was not here yet". But that day people realized that THAT future is already here... Something broke in human mentality and people kind of lost hope(? I can't find the right words for it). Children born after that have to live in this kind of world...

At least that's how I feel about it as a person who grew up in 90'ties (born 1992) and then saw the transition in people's altitudes towards each other and world in general.
KG_is_back

Postby martinvicanek » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:56 pm

Nah, I don't think it's related to 9/11 at all. More likely the exposure to these intellectual-limbo TV shows where the candidates outdo each other in profanity. Trust me, I have kids myself!
martinvicanek

Postby tester » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Maybe your subconscious mind is telling you something, and is doing it so vividly and dingy, because otherwise you won't listen? What to focus on, what to defocus from, what to realize, and what to change within? "You are the creator of your world, and you take the responsibility for it." I admit - your Higher Intelligence has a sense of humor. :mrgreen:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... Tit002.jpg
Great Tits ;-)
Need to take a break? Looking for relaxing sounds? I have something right for you.
(by purchasing, you are also supporting further development of related projects).
Thank you for your contribution.
tester

Postby tulamide » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:07 pm

tester wrote:Maybe your subconscious mind is telling you something, and is doing it so vividly and dingy, because otherwise you won't listen? What to focus on, what to defocus from, what to realize, and what to change within? "You are the creator of your world, and you take the responsibility for it." I admit - your Higher Intelligence has a sense of humor. :mrgreen:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... Tit002.jpg
Great Tits ;-)

What the ...?

I hope it's just the language barrier. But if not, then there's something severely broken in your mind. How come that everytime a serious topic appears, you (and only you) try to derail it by stultifying? It's so simple: Just don't post, instead of performing a jumping-jack.
tulamide

Postby tester » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:55 pm

No, it's not the language barier. You are always so serious about everything, that you are forgetting what is life about. The life is showing you what is your problem, what is wrong with you (although I'm leaving the interpretation to you - whatever it may be).

My mind is on vacation, sorry. no way to reach it. :mrgreen:
Need to take a break? Looking for relaxing sounds? I have something right for you.
(by purchasing, you are also supporting further development of related projects).
Thank you for your contribution.
tester

Postby tulamide » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:37 pm

Anyone else with opinions?
tulamide

Postby Jay » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:33 am

yup i would agree! over here in the Uk we are seeing the same thing with our youngsters, they say and do the most awful things these days, the language from them is pretty disgusting at times! the girls seem to be worst than the boys too! i don't get it really, If i had acted that way as a teen i would have got the skin whooped off my ass by my parents! maybe thats what they are needing!

over here just now the latest craze is the "Paracetamol challenge" where they get drunk and take as much of the pills as they can before passing out! :o our emergency services have been inundated over the last few weeks with it, it is one of the stupidest most dangerous things ive heard about in ages!

youngsters seem to have no respect for themselves or anyone around them, its a crazy world nowadays!
Jay

Postby kortezzzz » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:37 pm

I think that globalization has a lot to do with this generation's brutalization. Huge greedy corporations dictates how things should done, how the language should be spoken, how people should be dressed and which values are moral.
The neo-liberal Capitalism became a world standard everywhere; less respect to any kind of knowledge, courtesy or tradition, unless it makes money or gives somehow a better social status or social power to the individual. Very similar to the Roman empire values which were hallow nothing but materialism (money, beauty) and glory. And unfortunately, in these days, the more rude, cheeky and cruel you are, the more respect and glory you get. And when we speak about teens, we shouldn't forget that they never do what have been told to do. They just imitate those who they see as an cool imitation model. Which means reality shows stars, famous Rappers, gangsters and even generic rich people like the Kardishians or parris hilton. I'm get upset and disappointed time and time again when teens are sitting in the train when old people or pregnant ladies are standing near them.
kortezzzz

Return to Off Topic